Thread: Discussion JC engines
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 11:45 AM
Find More Posts by RCEXTREMEPOWER
United States, GA, Auburn
Joined Jan 2008
1,987 Posts
As some of you know and some don't, I have a 5 year history with JC engines and know how the man thinks.

All he wants to do is sell engines

Just drop him a Email and say you want to buy some, He will send you a price list and the next words will be When do you send money to make order.

He contacted me a few months back when he finally got all the bugs worked out of the 30 and 60cc and wanted me to do the warranty work on them, I agreed not knowing he would be selling to anyone that would send him some money and knew nothing about RC gas engines.

There is a difference in support and warranty, Now you have people selling the engines for just about no profit because they bought them and are still setting on them.

When there customers need support (Not warranty work) they are told to call me. If they can not give support for products they sell they have no business selling them.

Got a feeling when they have sold them they will do like a lot of other people I have seen get into the China made engine business in the last 5 years, Sell out and close up and end of story for them and there customers are on there own from that point.

There has been a ton of them to do this in the last 5 years, I am still supporting engines I sold 5 years ago.

From this point on I will only support and warranty products I sell.

Now my personal opinion on the engines for what it is worth

The 23cc has no problems as I know of other than being low on power for the cc
The 30cc seems to be a very good engines with no problems as I know of.
The 60cc seems to be a very good engines with no problems as I know of.
The 120cc is good on power but needs a few changes to make it what it could be.

Milton

RCEXTREMEPOWER is offline Find More Posts by RCEXTREMEPOWER
Last edited by RCEXTREMEPOWER; 07-07-2012 at 11:56 AM.