logo
Old 02-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Find More Posts by IwataAir
Joined Oct 2011
436 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mayberry View Post
Many of you have taken this to a personal level and at some point I'm not going to play anymore as the agenda for some is just to hurt and nothing else. I and Hitec have not ignored the public or the issue... We have responded and addressed both the jumping with the booster and the jitter with the firmware update, both now available. I've yet to see any productive discussions here in a while... only bashing, BS and personal attacks. I'm not going to play that game! Yes, I'm a rep but also a human being! So again... ANYONE that wants to talk to me like a man instead of posting childish garbage from behind the anonymity of their keyboard is welcomed and encouraged to call me (858) 748-6948 x 302

Mike.
I agree, a lot of people stamping there feet and carrying on like little children, time to pony up little girls, your servo's dont work, get over it, build a bridge, buy a KO.
IwataAir is offline Find More Posts by IwataAir
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 02-09-2012, 04:02 PM
Find More Posts by lxcoupe
Welcome to Costco. I love you.
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Jan 2006
4,277 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IwataAir View Post
time to pony up little girls, your servo's dont work, get over it, build a bridge, buy a KO.
I already have and I try to persuade as many people as I can to do the same thing. The only thing childish was how hitec has handled this whole situation. Mike may be doing all he can. He doesn't own hitec. It looks like hitec isn't going away anytime soon, so I hope that they've learned from this and will improve their product.

I sure am glad that hitec minimizes people who paid up to and over $100 per servo and discounts them. Basically saying that anyone who has had a problem doesn't matter....Look at all the people who don't have problems (or atleast haven't had them yet).
lxcoupe is offline Find More Posts by lxcoupe
Old 02-09-2012, 05:01 PM
Find More Posts by Sukhoikid
Team Futaba
Joined Jan 2006
11,594 Posts
I have seen several people at the flying field with zero issues with the 7950 or 7955 servos. I have been using them for about almost two years now with zero issues. Heck I even have 5955 servos in my freestyle plane that I purchased 6 years ago and they still work great....
Sukhoikid is offline Find More Posts by Sukhoikid
Old 02-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Find More Posts by pryor808
Fast & Low
Originally from Puerto Rico but, live in NY. Go! Gabriel Altuz
Joined Nov 2009
3,459 Posts
+1 The 5955 is a great servo. I also have 7955's with 0 issues but, I have seen with my very own eyes 7955's jittering on other peoples planes. I just stand back and,
pryor808 is offline Find More Posts by pryor808
Old 02-09-2012, 05:21 PM
Find More Posts by boggintuff
Sigh...really?
United States, KS, Overland Park
Joined Dec 2009
2,993 Posts
Of course we have taken it personal. As I recall YOU didn't buy my defective servos.

"Significantly reduces" IS NOT a fix. You say we talk behind our keyboards yet you ignore people and would stake a wager the phone call would last about 30sec right up to the point where you tell said customer there is no problem.

Fix your crap servos and stop blowing smoke. Make a 100% REPAIR, not some BS band-aid fix.
boggintuff is offline Find More Posts by boggintuff
Last edited by boggintuff; 02-10-2012 at 12:07 PM.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:55 PM
Find More Posts by Kaveman
ont,ca,usa
Joined Jul 2007
340 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boggintuff View Post
Of course we have taken it personal. As I recall YOU didn't but my defective servos.

"Significantly reduces" IS NOT a fix. You say we talk behind our keyboards yet you ignore people and would stake a wager the phone call would last about 30sec right up to the point where you tell said customer there is no problem.

Fix your crap servos and stop blowing smoke. Make a 100% REPAIR, not some BS band-aid fix.
right on bro whos the one hiding behind a keyboard
huh mm
Kaveman is offline Find More Posts by Kaveman
Old 02-09-2012, 06:03 PM
Find More Posts by IwataAir
Joined Oct 2011
436 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxcoupe View Post
I already have and I try to persuade as many people as I can to do the same thing. The only thing childish was how hitec has handled this whole situation. Mike may be doing all he can. He doesn't own hitec. It looks like hitec isn't going away anytime soon, so I hope that they've learned from this and will improve their product.

I sure am glad that hitec minimizes people who paid up to and over $100 per servo and discounts them. Basically saying that anyone who has had a problem doesn't matter....Look at all the people who don't have problems (or atleast haven't had them yet).
You bought KO servo's??
IwataAir is offline Find More Posts by IwataAir
Old 02-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Joined Jan 2006
4,277 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IwataAir View Post
You bought KO servo's??
I bought savox.... We'll see how that works out.

I only learned about the KO servos in the last week. I'll keep my eye out and on them. To me they aren't so far out of line price wise as long as they do what they are supposed to do. Which is just frikken work.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Find More Posts by JoeAirPort
RC Enthusiast
United States, WI, West Bend
Joined Jan 2006
8,340 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxcoupe View Post
I bought savox.... We'll see how that works out.

I only learned about the KO servos in the last week. I'll keep my eye out and on them. To me they aren't so far out of line price wise as long as they do what they are supposed to do. Which is just frikken work.
Are you counting your flights on the Savox? I'd like to know how many you log on those. I'm only at 73 on my Hitec 7945's and 7950's in the 110 Yak.
JoeAirPort is offline Find More Posts by JoeAirPort
Old 02-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Find More Posts by yakken
hedgesville,wv
Joined Oct 2009
531 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooper View Post
YEA MM, why the HELL ain't my dawg Tavis got his servos back yet ????

SNOOPER - YouTube

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
yakken is offline Find More Posts by yakken
Old 02-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Joined Jan 2006
4,277 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeAirPort View Post
Are you counting your flights on the Savox? I'd like to know how many you log on those. I'm only at 73 on my Hitec 7945's and 7950's in the 110 Yak.
Absolutely Joe. I always count my flights.

BTW I had roughly 110 flights on my 7954's before I pulled them out and sent them back to hitec because of excessive gear slop. I never had a jitter issue with them. Stupid me was pissed that they only lasted 100 or so flights before having to be fixed. So I replaced them with 7955's all around. That's when I learned first hand about jitter
Old 02-09-2012, 09:20 PM
Find More Posts by rooman
They're get'n lower mate.....
United States, PA, Home
Joined Nov 2006
3,941 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boggintuff View Post
Of course we have taken it personal. As I recall YOU didn't but my defective servos.

Better watch out.......
You might get a nasty email from MM - just like i did
Toledo will be very interesting if Hitec has a stand there, i hope MM is the PR rep -
rooman is online now Find More Posts by rooman
Old 02-09-2012, 09:39 PM
Find More Posts by Kaveman
ont,ca,usa
Joined Jul 2007
340 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooman View Post
Better watch out.......
You might get a nasty email from MM - just like i did
Toledo will be very interesting if Hitec has a stand there, i hope MM is the PR rep -
just ignore it like the quistions we have been asking
Kaveman is offline Find More Posts by Kaveman
Old 02-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Find More Posts by Snooper
Suspended Account
United States, NY, New York
Joined Jan 2012
89 Posts
Yo peeps, my boy Buttface be spillin the beens .
http://www.teamflyingcircus.com/foru...0/index75.html
Snooper is offline Find More Posts by Snooper
Reply With Quote  (Disabled) Quick reply to this message (Disabled)
Old 02-10-2012, 12:53 AM
Find More Posts by madac
Joined Oct 2011
21 Posts
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT AND IN THIS CORNER THE HITEC GANG AND IT'S JITTERING SERVOS WITH THE FIRMWARE FIX PLUS THE BOOSTERS AND IN THE OTHER CORNER ALL THE PISSED OFF CONSUMERS WHO HAVE SENT BACK THEIR SERVOS FOR THE FIRMWARE FIX THAT EVERYONE KNOWS WILL NOT WORK AS IT IS A HARDWARE PROBLEM AND NOT A SOFTWARE PROBLEM AT ALL, OH WAIT WHERE DID HITEC AND MM GO AGAIN SO MUCH FOR A FIGHT WHEN HITEC HAS LEFT THE RING WITH THEIR TAILS BETWEEN THEIR LEGS AND CALLING EVERYONE ELSE COWARDS FOR POSTING ON THE WEBSITE AND NOT TALKING TO YOU ON THE PHONE MM, WHY BECAUSE YOU CAN HANG UP ON THE CONSUMER THAT IS EXTREMELY PISSED BECAUSE YOU WON'T ANSWER THEIR QUESTIONS. WHY ARE YOU HOLDING ONTO TAVIS'S SERVOS BECAUSE YOU KNOW HE'LL MAKE A NEW VIDEO SHOWING THE FIRMWARE DOESN'T WORK AT ALL JUST LIKE THE FIRST FIRMWARE FIX DIDN'T WORK.
madac is offline Find More Posts by madac

Quick Reply