logo
Old 02-24-2012, 10:26 AM
Find More Posts by Richard D
Joined Jun 2009
47 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersdunz View Post
Do I sense a 120cc 4 cylinder in the near future? Because that would be awesome..
I need to iron out some bugs in the one I have now, but when thats done and I am satisfied its hard to say what the future may bring.
Richard D is offline Find More Posts by Richard D
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 02-24-2012, 01:29 PM
Find More Posts by T_Simatovic
Team Horizon
United States, GA, Smyrna
Joined Jan 2010
3,889 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbarnes0061 View Post
Only a pansy wears a bowtie.
T_Simatovic is offline Find More Posts by T_Simatovic
Old 02-24-2012, 02:49 PM
Find More Posts by jersdunz
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Joined Nov 2009
138 Posts
Here is another low quality teaser pic.
jersdunz is offline Find More Posts by jersdunz
Old 02-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Find More Posts by flyrcjoe13
Flyrcjoe’s work shop
United States, UT, Plain City
Joined Dec 2006
596 Posts
Yep, She is in St. Georege Utah at the Presidents Day Fly-in. It is held at the Remote Possibilties RC club.
flyrcjoe13 is offline Find More Posts by flyrcjoe13
Old 02-24-2012, 06:18 PM
Find More Posts by dbrford
Roy, Utah
Joined Jan 2006
80 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyrcjoe13 View Post
Yep, She is in St. Georege Utah at the Presidents Day Fly-in. It is held at the Remote Possibilties RC club.
Looking awesome Joe, wish I was there. I heard a local (Washington, Utah) pilot that is pretty good at the sticks flew the hell out of it . You need to let us know the feedback you received.
dbrford is offline Find More Posts by dbrford
Old 02-25-2012, 08:39 PM
Find More Posts by jace
Yak Attack
United States, UT, Cedar City
Joined Mar 2011
395 Posts
Pics do this plane ZERO justice!!! Awesome plane in person. Also nice to meet you guys in person
jace is offline Find More Posts by jace
Old 02-26-2012, 12:45 PM
Find More Posts by crackedup
Team Flex/Hitec
United States, ID, Meridian
Joined Mar 2006
249 Posts
Okay, now that the fun is over from the St George fly-in, time to let it out. Joe and I have been talking over the phone and the Internet for over a year and I have never got to meet him or Brent. So we made the deal to meet in St George fly-in... He was going to be bringing his big surprise for everyone to see. Let me just say he did not let anyone down. I got there Saturday and as my family and I drove up the drive I saw this big blue monster in the air and said to my wife there is Joe's plane. She had not even totally stooped and I was out the truck. Up to the flight line I went found the man of the hour and said "not big enough" he laughed Brent was flying and he said let him try. I can say without any hesitation after checking the rates by the way just low and high and how it responded it was them most relaxing plane to fly. The DLE 222. and the HITEC servos were more than enough power. Joe really knows how to set them up on the third pass went to high rate and shot into a hover and she did not even sneeze at me!!! She locked in and stayed put. Torqued around and I just laughed.. She was a dream to fly... She will do anything you want her to do and has the power to back it up. Joe and the crew really hit it out of the park with this one.

New horizons bring new things to life. My joys are my family, flying, and anything fast.... LOL

Meet Joe was one of those things I am glad I did. Joe and Brent along with Brad and the crew he introduced me to were just a fun bunch of good ol boys. We had a great time and Joe's plane is awesome.. Thanks for the great time guys myself and my family look forward to the drive to the land of POTATOES.. lol

The people in St. George put on a great show. Anyone close enough to get to that field should really make the drive it was worth the 2hr drive from Vegas, and I look forward to going back there. It was a great environment to be in my children played with the many kids that were there. Everyone was great!!!

thanks for the great time.
Look forward to the next one.

Robert
crackedup is offline Find More Posts by crackedup
Old 02-26-2012, 04:41 PM
Find More Posts by bonez
layton utah
Joined Jan 2006
18 Posts
hey Rob nice post thanks for the kind words, was great to meet you and get to fly a bit, i do like that big bird. Jace 21 it was awesome to see u guys there at st. george, really enjoyed talking with u, hope you are there next year.

the st. george crew did a great job with the fun fly, i had a blast, great event!

oh yes and thanks Joe for all the stick time on the 260 it is soooooo sweet to fly!
bonez is offline Find More Posts by bonez
Old 02-26-2012, 05:40 PM
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Joined Nov 2009
138 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonez View Post
hey Rob nice post thanks for the kind words, was great to meet you and get to fly a bit, i do like that big bird. Jace 21 it was awesome to see u guys there at st. george, really enjoyed talking with u, hope you are there next year.

the st. george crew did a great job with the fun fly, i had a blast, great event!

oh yes and thanks Joe for all the stick time on the 260 it is soooooo sweet to fly!
You already know that the stick time wasn't free, it wasn't accidental, it was a necessary Evil little seed that is growing in your head right now as we speak. The burning to get going on your 260 is going to be nearly intolerable Very Soon .... he he he
Old 02-26-2012, 11:21 PM
Find More Posts by jace
Yak Attack
United States, UT, Cedar City
Joined Mar 2011
395 Posts
^ that's awesome! Lol!
jace is offline Find More Posts by jace
Old 02-27-2012, 12:48 AM
Find More Posts by crackedup
Team Flex/Hitec
United States, ID, Meridian
Joined Mar 2006
249 Posts
Sure Just Rub it IN...LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersdunz View Post
You already know that the stick time wasn't free, it wasn't accidental, it was a necessary Evil little seed that is growing in your head right now as we speak. The burning to get going on your 260 is going to be nearly intolerable Very Soon .... he he he

See how you are, Just rub it in... LOL
crackedup is offline Find More Posts by crackedup
Old 02-28-2012, 02:02 AM
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Joined Nov 2009
138 Posts
Video Link...

45% extra 260 DLE 222 Joe Hovering Low (1 min 33 sec)

The movie maker software I use hates this file type without exporting it thru Sony software That I haven't installed from the last build on my new tower.. so I apologize for that, but this is still cool.

Pictures...
Last edited by jersdunz; 02-29-2012 at 01:07 AM.
Old 02-28-2012, 08:53 AM
Find More Posts by hollywoodjax
tryin to huck!!
Joined Jan 2008
1,139 Posts
Sweet pics of the bird. Great job.
hollywoodjax is offline Find More Posts by hollywoodjax
Old 02-28-2012, 11:30 AM
Find More Posts by jaredge
Syracuse, Ut
Joined Jan 2006
158 Posts
Good to see the pics. next time we need them faster, nobody likes a tease!
Joe, glad to see you keeping some altitude on the new bird. Can't wait to see it actually doing some down and dirty Huckin
jaredge is offline Find More Posts by jaredge
Old 02-28-2012, 12:03 PM
Find More Posts by vsnap
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined Jun 2006
2,224 Posts
That has to be one of the most eye appealing simplistic color scemes out there. Love it, thanks for letting us in on the build.
vsnap is offline Find More Posts by vsnap

Quick Reply