Welcome to The FlyingGiants! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

Welcome to The FlyingGiants Community! We're all about fun, and inside you'll find the greatest, friendliest, and most helpful group of people around! If this is your first time visiting, please check out site, and click here to sign up! We hope to see you soon!!

Go Back   FlyingGiants > Technology > Radios
Forgot your password? Create a new account

Old 05-31-2013, 02:39 AM   #1201
TimBle
Bad-ass Super Contributor!

The S.bus wiring is not really an issue unless you want three way connections.
Any Servo lead extension can be used, there is nothing special about the 3-way extension leads other than they allow three inputs into 1.

For elevators I use a AWG 20 Y lead with a long male lead (LHS makes them up for me) into the 4way hub.

But I do like the Robbe hardware more. It just allows more versatility than the Futaba connectors.
Old 06-03-2013, 04:42 AM   #1202
Rio Bassi
Flyin' Around

Quote: Originally Posted by socal
View Post
I was not talking about RX/ TX. If you choose to use a "orange" rx, good luck. I was saying that I have been in the factories that produce some of the products we use. These are exceptional factories. QC is way better than you can imagine - it is on a military scale with order and cleanliness. The parts are subbed to other factories but the parts are the same. I just used a new company out of Shenzhen for my servos. XQ Power. Great servos in a $3K plane. So happy. Using little or unknown sources is not for everyone.

Harry
Hello, Harry
I have get this sources, pay less money and get high torque. Great!
The large servo of XQ-POWER is perfect applicable for large plane, its brushless digital servo with an amazing price, cut down my spending on servos...with 60kg-cm torque
Rio Bassi is offline   Reply With Quote