logo
Old 03-26-2006, 11:17 PM
Find More Posts by Biff
South Carolina
Joined Jan 2006
3,223 Posts
Re: Calling you out Jay B!

JayB,, I was trying to stay neutral here, THEN YOU BROUGHT UP BARTÓK. I HATE BARTÓK!!! He's the Sid Vicious of classical music and I HATE HATE HATE his JUNK!!!! If you fly with his sh** playing in the background YOU LOSE AUTOMATICALLY .

My wife likes his sh** and tries to get me to listen. Much like horses, BARTÓK is full of horse sh**!!!
Biff is offline Find More Posts by Biff
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 03-26-2006, 11:18 PM
Find More Posts by ShortBus
Workin' the pole
Hopewell Jct, NY
Joined Jan 2006
4,483 Posts

now if you fly to oh....say...Punk Sandwich....Do you place an automatic 1st????
ShortBus is offline Find More Posts by ShortBus
Old 03-27-2006, 12:43 AM
Find More Posts by Texx
New Jersey
Joined Jan 2006
966 Posts

I'm going to have to take on ShortBus in a flying slapdown just to put the little nipper in his place!

I'm not bragging, but, I have been doing insaine and wild flying stunts long before his Parents were even out of High School! And BTW...most of my planes live for over ten years without a scratch on them! I still have a Godfrey Laser 200 that is older than SB!

So there it is Jon...are you up for a real challange?
Texx is offline Find More Posts by Texx
Old 03-27-2006, 12:52 AM
Find More Posts by Kevin Y
JTEC RADIOWAVE
Mooresville, NC
Joined Jan 2006
1,765 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texx
I'm going to have to take on ShortBus in a flying slapdown just to put the little nipper in his place!

I'm not bragging, but, I have been doing insaine and wild flying stunts long before his Parents were even out of High School! And BTW...most of my planes live for over ten years without a scratch on them! I still have a Godfrey Laser 200 that is older than SB!

Now Texx I have known you longer then most of the people here and I am not sure I remember any "insaine and wild flying stunts" back in the day, are you talking your landings cause they were pretty scary? Just kidding!!!
Kevin Y is offline Find More Posts by Kevin Y
Old 03-27-2006, 05:02 PM
Find More Posts by Vortex
contents under pressure
Saint Rose Louisiana 20 min west of New Orleans
Joined Jan 2006
311 Posts

smack him down
and show him what an old plane can do
Vortex is offline Find More Posts by Vortex
Old 03-27-2006, 06:14 PM
Find More Posts by ShortBus
Workin' the pole
Hopewell Jct, NY
Joined Jan 2006
4,483 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texx

Name the place Now...are you going to fly....OR show off your old as dirt planes???
ShortBus is offline Find More Posts by ShortBus
Old 03-27-2006, 06:19 PM
Find More Posts by JayB
Look Boss, DeePlane DeePlane!!
Exit 16W, NJ
Joined Jan 2006
628 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff
I HATE BARTÓK!!!
Ok ok Biff. No Bartók. I'll use music from the great Zoltán Kodály. I'm sure you'll like that much more. That cool?

How could you not like Bartók? he's one of the most influential composers of the 20th century.... Guess it's a redneck thing...
JayB is offline Find More Posts by JayB
Old 03-27-2006, 06:28 PM
Find More Posts by Biff
South Carolina
Joined Jan 2006
3,223 Posts

OOOOhhhhh,,, SB talking smack? I think you guys should start your own thread. Both of these are heating up too well and need seperate venues!!
Old 03-27-2006, 06:32 PM
Find More Posts by Biff
South Carolina
Joined Jan 2006
3,223 Posts

Guess it's a taste thing. Charles Manson was influential too. Mention the "B" word one more time and I'm talking to the judges. JeeUm told me he was going with the USC (South Carolina) fight song. If I were you Jay, I'd select Dixie or any other region specific song. If one of you knot heads writes ANYTHING about Deliverance, you're JUNK!!!!
Old 03-27-2006, 07:06 PM
Find More Posts by Texx
New Jersey
Joined Jan 2006
966 Posts

Thanks allot Kevin! My pal! LOL! I'm geared back up to cause some serious damage this season bro! No 40%ers just several 35%.

As for you SB...I will remain in control and polite as I school you in the art of flight sonny boy! I'm no Masters/TOC rockstar, but I don't suck either. This is year no# 35 flying R/C for me. You live about an hour north of me Jon...we'll have to get together for a day of flying. And BTW...my "old" stuff looks better than your new stuff...and yes...it's all been flown hard hundreds of times! To makle it fair...I'll beat you with a modified 16 year old Godfrey Laser 200!

Brace yourself scooter...it just wont be a 3D flipity, flopity, maximum deflection contest! All disciplines will be addressed. Lets see if you can get really S M O O T H and precise and do the 3D parlor tricks as well.

Sorry for the Thread Hijack guys!

...........And now back to your regularly scheduled program "Airborne Yankee Smack Down" Starring JeeUm vs. JayB!
Texx is offline Find More Posts by Texx
Last edited by Texx; 03-27-2006 at 07:13 PM.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:30 AM
Find More Posts by choo_choo
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia
Joined Dec 2007
66 Posts

WHAT!?? what happened i just read 9 pages to find a vid and there isn't one what the hell, uve talked it up so much why won't you deliver????

choo_choo
choo_choo is offline Find More Posts by choo_choo

Quick Reply