logo

Product Perspective: Electric Flight School

Those two words are how I can best describe the new Electric Flight School DVD from Wild Berry Productions (www.Wildberryproductions.com). Once again Wild Berry has set the bar when it comes to radio control related media. The cinematography is something you would expect to see in a movie theater. It is obvious that this film was approached with the dedication of a true Hollywood feature film.

Splash

Product Review:
Wild berry Electric Flight School DVD

Perspective By:
Jeeum

Manufacturer Contact:

Wild Berry Productions LLC
3609 South Wadsworth
Denver, CO 80235-2108
Toll Free: 866-393-1592
Phone: 303-914-1261

Manufacturer Website:

www.wildberryproductions.com

FlyingGiants Ratings:
Packaging:
Overall:
Introduction

Highslide JS       Highslide JS

Those two words are how I can best describe the new Electric Flight School DVD from Wild Berry Productions (www.Wildberryproductions.com). Once again Wild Berry has set the bar when it comes to radio control related media. The cinematography is something you would expect to see in a movie theater. It is obvious that this film was approached with the dedication of a true Hollywood feature film.

Out of the Box:

Product Specifications

Wild Berry Productions Electric Flight School DVD

Produced by : Douglas Bry and Sean Plummer.
Directed by: David Quint.
Edited by: David Lenk

The Fun/Learning Factor

Not only was it entertaining, but also very informative. The reason I raised my hand and offered to review the film was due to my limited knowledge when it comes to the electric side of the hobby. The classroom scenes were incredibly informative and helped to expand my knowledge of this facet of the hobby. I'm sure it will do the same for anyone who also has questions.

What can I say about the cast? When you take Jason Krause, Mark Leseburg, Yuri Higuchi, Andrew Jesky, Jason Shulman and Bryce Hatfield and  combine them with beautiful women and top it all off with Bob "Biff" Sadler your guaranteed to be in for some fun.

Highslide JS Highslide JS Highslide JS Highslide JS Highslide JS Highslide JS Highslide JS Highslide JS

The competition was probably my favorite part, I actually found myself cheering at one point during one of the events. The open flying scenes were incredible, some of the stuff you'll see will get your adrenaline pumping for sure. Something else that is sure to grab your attention involves a 40% electric powered airplane and a not so common flying area for that type of plane.
The DVD bonus features are worth the price of admission alone. From informative lectures and great building hints from the boys at Insane Foamies to the in's and outs of component choice and soldering with Shaun Plummer from Hacker to properly setting up and flying your foamy with Mark Leseburg, the bonus features also get 5 stars.

Conclusion

When all is said and done, this is just another amazing offering from Wild Berry Productions and one you will definitely regret if you do not see it. Two thumbs up and 5 stars.

Wild Berry has once again raised and cleared the bar with their latest RC related DVD. If their past releases are any kind of gage for what's to come, then you can bet we are certainly in store for some exciting stuff from these guys in the future.

Wild Berry Productions LLC
3609 South Wadsworth
Denver, CO 80235-2108
Toll Free: 866-393-1592
Phone: 303-914-1261

www.wildberryproductions.com
Old 03-27-2007, 02:23 AM
Find More Posts by madmax
The Michael Jordan of RC
United States, CA, Aliso Viejo
Joined Jan 2006
22,516 Posts
Re: Product Perspective: Electric Flight School

Crew, this is a new feature to FlyingGiants, feel free to reply to these reviews!
madmax is offline Find More Posts by madmax
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2007, 02:20 AM
Find More Posts by Scat-R-D
Round Rock, Texas
Joined Jan 2006
56 Posts
Re: Product Perspective: Electric Flight School

After reading the review and viewing the teaser video I placed the order.
Guess that means the advertising is working, LOL

I'll make another comment after I've viewed it and see if it's really as good as JeeUm says.

And Max, I do like the ability to post comments about a review!!
and unlike another site, something something U, I won't get banned for telling it like it is!
Scat-R-D is offline Find More Posts by Scat-R-D
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply