logo
Old 02-12-2006, 03:48 PM
Find More Posts by Ed_Brasil
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Joined Jan 2006
29 Posts
Hi from Brasil

Hello...

I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil... one of the most beautiful cities in the world...

I think that this site is very important to our hobby. I learn a lot of things here and I hope that I can give a little help too.

Now I'm building a GP Extra 330L, and will use DA-100, and JR 8411 and 8611 servos, and be sure that I'll put all my doubts here…

-------------
Ed from Brazil
Ed_Brasil is offline Find More Posts by Ed_Brasil
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 02-12-2006, 04:29 PM
Find More Posts by Kiwi
Chile, Antofagasta, Antofagasta Province
Joined Jan 2006
5,983 Posts
Re: Hi from Brasil

Ed,

Great to have you arrive mate. Trust summer and the mardi gras have been treating you fine.

Ed I am pleased to see some you guys finding us and especially from Brasil. I hear you have some really good models and kits available plus some pretty mean engines that we dont see round very much. If you know of any manufacturers interested in the site pass them on to me so we can showcase some of the candy they have on offer.

A site like our one depends a lot on personal input from the users so if you can round up your friends and get them along here it makes it all the merrier. Photographs and videos speak many languages so dont be shy with your postings. You will be surprised how much help and participation is on this site already from people all over the world.

If you have any big events coming up could you please send the dates etc to me. I cannot promise anything but if I have the chance I would like to come over and meet some of you guys, shoot a bit of video and stuff for the site and !!!!!!.. Opps forgot.

OH yea, have a cold beer with you guys. Yu do have beer in Brasil right?

Kiwi
Kiwi is offline Find More Posts by Kiwi
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply