Welcome to The FlyingGiants! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

Welcome to The FlyingGiants Community! We're all about fun, and inside you'll find the greatest, friendliest, and most helpful group of people around! If this is your first time visiting, please check out site, and click here to sign up! We hope to see you soon!!

Go Back   FlyingGiants > Giant Scale Planes > Build Threads
Forgot your password? Create a new account

Old 03-17-2014, 03:23 AM   #166
JackRC
JR = Jack the Ripper

There are tons of company making Lipo and I would recommend the 'Pete signature series' from banana hobby. It's affordable and reliable but often out of stock. I would recommend to get a 1800mAh so that you don't need to play with the CG again.

However you might run into A123 system or Life on the road so it's not a bad idea to get a new charger to support all the bells and whistles. I got my iCharger 2 years back and really happy with it. fyi.

Jack

Quote: Originally Posted by fastthreed
View Post
Hey Jack, how you doing? thanks for the reply. Ok then I will go ahead and get a lipo. Do you think Glacier 30C 1300mAh 2S 7.4V LiPo is good enough? the next option would be 2s 2200mAh. If you think LiFe makes a big difference then I can get it with a separate charger too. Thanks again.

Extreme Flight 104 Extra 300
JackRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 12:40 PM   #167
fastthreed
Flyin' Around

Thanks Jack. I took the weight into consideration. I got a lipo for now but I might switch to life later on. I got a higher mAh but still few grams less than your LiFe. lipo seems to be much less expensive compared to Life.
fastthreed is offline   Reply With Quote