Old 11-17-2014, 01:56 PM
Find More Posts by madinpensacola
New plane junkie
United States, FL, Pensacola
Joined Jun 2014
2,367 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero-Works View Post
We supply a 7075 Aluminum Gear that is very light, strong and painted to match the airframe. It is very durable and many of our customers are very happy with the aluminum gear.

The model does come with Carbon Wing and Stab tubes but to help reduce initial cost to our customers we did not include the Carbon Main Gear. We have many customers that would rather be able to purchase the plane at a lower initial price point then buy the carbon accessories later a little at a time.

Madinpensacola post is correct:
“Based upon all of the interviews I've read or watched, the intent was to make more things "optional" so as to keep the base price lower for those that don't appreciate all the upgrades. Carbon gear and lots else is on their "options" menu. Makes sense to me. Even with the carbon gear and SFGs it's still retailing around $1300 which is a fair price I think.”

If you take advantage of the pre-order $100.00 discount that makes the plane around $1200….

Thank you
Rocco
Aeroworks
I'm on Jeff's "list".
madinpensacola is offline Find More Posts by madinpensacola
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 01-13-2015, 08:01 PM
Find More Posts by funboy
Denver
Joined Aug 2006
4,622 Posts
There are multiple threads on this airplane, but this one is the biggest so I'll post here.

I talked to Rocco today, and a dock worker strike in FL has thrown a major monkey wrench into their shipping schedules. The container with the 120cc Freestyle planes has been floating off the harbor for 5 weeks, along with two other containers that were shipped later are being held up. So, they are hoping beginning of Feb we can get our planes!
funboy is offline Find More Posts by funboy
Old 01-14-2015, 01:10 PM
Find More Posts by Aero-Works
Joined Dec 2009
391 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to update everyone as to the status of incoming inventory. I am sure you have noticed that several of our items are temporarily unavailable and that due dates on those items have been moved back several times. Unfortunately the Los Angeles and Long Beach Ports are having the worst shipping crisis in a decade. I have attached a few articles that explain why this is happening.

Congestion worsens at L.A.-Long Beach ports as holidays near:
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...025-story.html

Congestion at ports of L.A., Long Beach is putting damper on economy:
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...226-story.html

I assure you I am as frustrated as you are. I have several containers on the water and am waiting for them to clear the ports. I will continue to update you on the status of those containers as I receive the information. I appreciate your patience until they can get this problem under control.

Thank you,
Rocco
Aero-Works is offline Find More Posts by Aero-Works

Quick Reply