|Welcome to The FlyingGiants Community! We're all about fun, and inside you'll find the greatest, friendliest, and most helpful group of people around! If this is your first time visiting, please check out site, and click here to sign up! We hope to see you soon!!|
|02-21-2013, 01:15 PM||#106|
Join Date: May 2010
RC SLICK 540
Here is my color scheme
In Silver(91) or chroom(90) and red(20)
black and white
Last edited by alainvbelle; 02-21-2013 at 01:23 PM.
|02-22-2013, 10:19 AM||#110|
Bad-ass Super Contributor!
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United States, RI
^^^ I really like the green/grey and orange/grey schemes.
|02-22-2013, 02:06 PM||#112|
Thanks for the Support!
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: USA, OH, Aurora
And we are Done! Contest is Closed as of 12pm today EST. No more entries will count!
I'll let the guys from Limitless Aero and Aeroplus RC check the thread and all the designs for a few days and make a decision!
Watch for a homepage announcement next week!
NEW FLYINGGIANT PODCAST IS LIVE!
Download or Stream: #3 Live From eFEST!
Pod cast #3 includes:
- Dave - my friend who has never been to an RC show.. EVER
- Tom “Tseres” - Tells us about his best RC story
- We catch up with Brandon Chitty
- We speak with John and Casie Dussia about Jase, RC and friendship
- Tim from Redwing RC talks wing locks, and a video contest!
- Big D (Darrel Bell) talks about the 2014 Mega huckfest and more
- We catch up with the legendary Team Futaba’s Mark Trent