logo
Old 11-12-2006, 08:53 PM
Find More Posts by storklappe
USA
Joined Jan 2006
256 Posts
Aero Works & Kirby's Kustom Vinyl Graphics

I had a problem with some graphics I bought from Aero Works about a year and a half ago. Since the purchase was so long ago, Aero Works did not have any obligation to stand behind them.

However, Aero Works customer service is so outstanding that they put me in touch with Kirby's Kustom Vinyl Graphics to rectify the problem. Even though Kirby's didn't make the graphics originally, they have been tremendously helpful and are making a new graphics set.

If you are buying a new plane and an Aero Works plane is one of the candidates, I would go with the Aero Works plane just because of their customer service (not to mention they are world-class performers). Also, if your are ready to put the finishing touches on your new plane, I would go with Kirby's. Their customer service (as well as their products) is also outstanding!

Sorry for the long post, but the support from both these companies has blown me away! Both these guys are "DA-like" in their support.
storklappe is offline Find More Posts by storklappe
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 11-12-2006, 10:26 PM
Find More Posts by teryn
Tucson, AZ, USA
Joined Jan 2006
274 Posts
Re: Aero Works & Kirby's Kustom Vinyl Graphics

You hit the nail on the head. Both of these Gentlemen (Dennis from Kirby's and Rocco from Aeroworks) and their companies are truely class acts. I have never dealt with anybody better in a service organization than Dennis. He really has is act together.
teryn is offline Find More Posts by teryn
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply