murry is offline Find More Posts by murry
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 01-22-2012, 12:48 AM
Find More Posts by eagle1
Andrews Tx. USA
Joined Mar 2006
1,270 Posts
Well after this up comming week this plane will go to a new home I have 2 buyers for it, now it is just a waiting game to see if I can get off to take it to a new owner and a new home, it is a great flying plane and I loved building it, hate to get out of the hobby but I must make a choice fly or fish and right now I have to say fish, I have been into r/c for 12 plus wonderful years now its time to keep a hook wet and a fish on the line.
this in the same breath is not good bye to my fg friends I will be keeping an eye open and my ears to the ground just waiting on the next best thing...
maybe in time i will build and fly again I just dont know when that time will be, who knows maybe when I am ready again this plane might find its way back to me.
fishing season is almost upon me with tournaments starting in less than a month, time to buy more fishing line rods and reels more lures boat is polished carpets are cleaned stuff is ordered.
maybe when i get back to my flying roots I will give 2.4 ghz a shot, after all I will need new gear and maybe some ear plugs for when the wife says now.....who knows I might be def by then and wont hear it anyways.
Thanks again flying giants and all on here who have helped me along the way.
eagle1 is offline Find More Posts by eagle1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply