Old 09-19-2014, 10:03 AM
Find More Posts by 3ddave
United States, MN, Eagan
Joined Jun 2008
170 Posts
Discussion
Equalizer II question

Hello,
For ease of exact servo match up I want to use the Equalizer II with my Power System Sport Plus on a 50cc split elevator. I have used the EQ6 and EQ6 Turbo on previous installs and got spoiled.
Will using the Equalizer on the 2 separate elevator servos act as voltage choke point, which is what we are thinking here? The EQ6 platforms deliver full power to the servos and therefore the question for you guys.
Thanks
3ddave is offline Find More Posts by 3ddave
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 09-19-2014, 12:54 PM
Find More Posts by .com
Joined Aug 2014
43 Posts
Why not just use two channels and match with the transmitter?
.com is offline Find More Posts by .com
Old 09-20-2014, 10:56 AM
Find More Posts by rrritchey
Phoenix, AZ
Joined Sep 2006
447 Posts
Hi,
The Equalizer two will result in less voltage to the two servos, you are doubling the current through one connector. On this size plane its usually not an issue. As mentioned, if you have enough receiver channels you can split the elevator in the transmitter too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ddave View Post
Hello,
For ease of exact servo match up I want to use the Equalizer II with my Power System Sport Plus on a 50cc split elevator. I have used the EQ6 and EQ6 Turbo on previous installs and got spoiled.
Will using the Equalizer on the 2 separate elevator servos act as voltage choke point, which is what we are thinking here? The EQ6 platforms deliver full power to the servos and therefore the question for you guys.
Thanks
rrritchey is offline Find More Posts by rrritchey
Site Sponsor

Quick Reply