logo
Old 11-21-2011, 10:52 AM
Find More Posts by Captinjohn 2
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2011
1,054 Posts
Whats the latest news on the 50cc engine that was talked about in htis thread??? Seems like there is no clear conclusion????? Thanks Capt,n
Captinjohn 2 is offline Find More Posts by Captinjohn 2
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 11-21-2011, 10:26 PM
Find More Posts by fritzdecat
Joined Dec 2007
261 Posts
Conclusion..you want closure?

Buy a DA-60...knowing that you can always get parts for it, get it repaired from the people that sold it to you, enjoy strong performance and the engine's pedigree will allow you to resell it if at a later date you give up RC and take up golf
fritzdecat is offline Find More Posts by fritzdecat
Old 11-22-2011, 03:17 AM
Find More Posts by skyrock
Joined Dec 2009
95 Posts
Well my HP-50 which is actually the XYZ-50 HP coming from the Zhejiang Jinnuo Machinery Co. http://www.zj-jn.cn/en/products.htm?sortid=15_17

works since autumn 2009 without any problems. I had it carefully broken in for the first gal on my test stand and since then it fires a Chip Hyde Double Vision. I use the Zimmermann #3007 exhaust for the engine http://www.zimmermannschalldaempfer.de/files/flyer.pdf

So, where is the problem?

Juergen
skyrock is offline Find More Posts by skyrock
Old 11-23-2011, 06:26 AM
Find More Posts by closetguy
United States, OH, Berlin Heights
Joined Jul 2006
5,961 Posts
some guy's get upset when you buy china engines from china,but on the other hand it's ok for a dealer hear in the US to buy china engines and re-sale hear in the US.but if you buy from china you got to be able to do your own work on the engine,you get 0 support from them,what you buy is what you get.
closetguy is offline Find More Posts by closetguy
Old 11-23-2011, 07:50 AM
Find More Posts by skyrock
Joined Dec 2009
95 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by closetguy View Post
some guy's get upset when you buy china engines from china,but on the other hand it's ok for a dealer hear in the US to buy china engines and re-sale hear in the US.but if you buy from china you got to be able to do your own work on the engine,you get 0 support from them,what you buy is what you get.
Those who are making a living from hard working people in manufacturing should show more respect to people really adding and creating value, i.e. for people not exploiting other people by extraordinary high margins.

So just for common understanding: I call it exploitation if a product on its way from China to US increases more than twice in its price.

And holding a master degree in engineering and on top of it a PhD in engineering, I think, I don't depend on anybodys support when operating or repairing a simple two stroke gas engine.

So let these resellers who are making a living on other peoples work rest in peace, I'll do it my way.

Juergen
skyrock is offline Find More Posts by skyrock

Quick Reply