logo
This thread is privately moderated by Badams, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:47 AM
Find More Posts by Badams
Work 2 days, Fly 5 days.
United States, AZ
Joined Oct 2006
1,385 Posts
RADICAL RC

I just wanted to share a story with everyone. I have ordered quite a few batteries and such from Dave Thacker at Radical RC.
I had an A-123 I had ordered quite a few months before. I had used the battery for an Rx flight pack. The battery was used and then stored for a few months. When I went to use it, one of the cells seemed like it was dead and would not take a charge.
I sent it to Dave with a note explaining the circumstances. I also gave him my payment information and ok'd for him to charge the card once he know the cost to replace the cell and rebuild the pack.
Once Dave received the pack, he kept me informed as to the testing. and what he thought might have happened.
I received the pack back a few days later with an invoice that stated the cell had been replaced, and that it was repaired for no charge.
This is outstanding customer service, and a company that I really like doing business with.
Thanks Dave for all of the great battery information on your website, and thanks for staying on the leading edge of battery technology and taking care of all of our battery needs in this great hobby.

Bill Adams, Mesa Arizona
Badams is offline Find More Posts by Badams
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2009, 09:27 AM
Find More Posts by iflyrc3Dstyle
Shane Quale
Necedah, WI
Joined Mar 2006
768 Posts
Re: RADICAL RC

I have ran into Dave a lot at some RC Swap Meets. He is an excellent guy to deal with. I myself have gotten plenty of items from him.

Great to hear these things in such a great hobby.
iflyrc3Dstyle is offline Find More Posts by iflyrc3Dstyle
Old 08-29-2009, 09:38 AM
Find More Posts by husker
Riley O'Brien
United States, NE, Lincoln
Joined Oct 2008
2,813 Posts

I have had great service as well. Radical RC is a great source for cheap a123s.
husker is offline Find More Posts by husker
Old 08-29-2009, 11:49 AM
Find More Posts by arrow66X
United States, AR, Maumelle
Joined Feb 2008
196 Posts

I've had great luck with their A123 batteries as well. Also, they have the best shipping rates! A good company to do business with
arrow66X is offline Find More Posts by arrow66X

Quick Reply