logo
This thread is privately moderated by sweetpea, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:07 PM
Find More Posts by sweetpea
If you can't HUCK it BLING IT!
United States, OH, Lebanon
Joined Jan 2006
11,244 Posts
Steak Dinner anyone?

OK.....so most of you know that Howard beat me in our bet last year in Basic IMAC.

Here's how it worked. We were able to take the Regional points that you recieved for the place you got at any IMAC event we both attended. (i.e. if I got 1st and he got 5th at cactus....we get those point values.)

It was actually pretty close all year. But Howard won. I owe him a steak dinner. Orginally this was planned for the "High" class places. After talking to Howard tonight we have decided to change that to a more affordable place that more IMAC fliers can attend.

Tony Quist---we're looking to you to help find us a nice restuarant that won't break the budget of everyone that would like to attend this dinner. Of course I have told Howard that I would make up the difference because I'm not trying to get out of my bet but include the rest of the gang in on my misfortune of losing. Planned dinner is for Friday Night Feb 9th,, so we'll need headcount and reservations

And of course we are looking at what to do for this years bet also.

Sincerely
Sweetpea
sweetpea is offline Find More Posts by sweetpea
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply