logo
This thread is privately moderated by SuperDave, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:17 PM
Find More Posts by SuperDave
Bad-Ass Super Contortionist!
United States, TX, Roanoke
Joined Jan 2006
2,556 Posts
Hot Wives/Girlfriends of Giants!

My Giants Bretheren,

I was watching a VH1 Special on the Top 20 Hottest Rock-n-Roll wives (Damn you VH1! You always rope me in when I have better things to do!!!) and thought, hey, my wife is pretty hot! Why not post a thread about the "Hottest Wives/Girlfriends of Giants!"

I'm not talking of only appearance here. Beauty is skin-deep, but if she's a royal pain, great looks aren't enough. So I'd like to spread the good word about my wife and encourage you guys who are happy with your significant other, to do the same!

My wife Jenn is a truly awesome hot babe. Not only has she accepted the fact that I have a very expensive hobby that has me traveling some weekends and in the garage for others, she also jumped in and became a model step-mom to my kids from a previous marriage (otherwise called, the "ex" or..."practice wife"). Lastly, being a military-wife, she puts up with far more than I could ever ask of anyone.

Hobby Specific: Some may remember my Dalton 260 build thread from a year ago. You also may recall she is a gamer and we set her up a gaming station out there next to my shop. She would spend countless hours out there with me alleviating my guilt for spending so much time on a hobby I love. Also, she has made the trip to at least five out-of-town IMAC contests... and as many of you know, IMAC contests are much more fun for the pilot than the spectator. Oh, did I say spectator? She also scribes for me whenever I judge. She's also judged freestyle. lastly, she is willing to put up with me flying this years Tucson Shootout. I'm telling you guys, JACKPOT!!!

In the next couple weeks, my lovely wife Jenn will give birth to our baby-boy Ben. I could not be happier. I have been trying to make sure he has heard the roar of both full scale airplanes (Jenn took a Spouses flight on one of my C-130's last month-PREGNANT) and that of a DA-150. He will also sleep with transmitter. What more could an awesome woman give me than a new flying buddy?!?

Anyway fellas, Jenn gets my vote for one of the HOTTEST WIVES/GIRLFRIENDS of Giants!

Please, tell us about your fortunate finds as well!!!

Regards,

Super Dave (The luckiest man alive)
SuperDave is offline Find More Posts by SuperDave
Quick reply to this message
Old 07-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Find More Posts by ilovemetro
3V0lution
White Lake MI
Joined Jun 2006
1,033 Posts
Re: Hot Wives/Girlfriends of Giants!

A wife that plays video games?! now thats what im talkin bout'
ilovemetro is offline Find More Posts by ilovemetro
Old 07-11-2007, 03:04 PM
Find More Posts by Craven
United States, FL, Port Orange
Joined Feb 2006
10,852 Posts

Here's my baby. Not only is she good looking and fun to hang with, she puts up with me!! She's now a fantastic stepmom to my 8 year old son Matt as of last weekend. I too feel like Super Dave.....a very lucky man!
Craven is offline Find More Posts by Craven
Last edited by Craven; 07-11-2007 at 03:10 PM.
Quick reply to this message (Disabled)
Old 07-11-2007, 03:04 PM
Find More Posts by CSpaced
Joined Jul 2006
4,903 Posts

Those of us who have spouses that acept us for what we are and the hobby we live for are very fortunate indeed! I count myself among them! My wife Laura had a fantastic time at her first Joe Nall this year and can't wait to go back for more next year. The simple fact of the matter is that if it wasn't for her love and support I would not be where I am today! She has just started to fly her new trainer too
CSpaced is offline Find More Posts by CSpaced
Old 07-11-2007, 03:06 PM
Find More Posts by Mike Bargman
If only you knew...
Geneva, IL
Joined Jan 2006
2,203 Posts

That's awesome, Dave. This is my friend Heather. I met her here at work 2 years ago. We don't date, but she's my best friend. She supports me in this hobby more than anyone in my life and she gets more excited about my contests than I do. She's the best. Always lookin out for me! She'll call me during a contest to make sure I'm calm and doing well and then call me at night to make sure I get some sleep to be ready to knock 'em dead in the morning. No one could be more friendly or supportive. When she was in Tucson visiting her parents, she brought me back a rock and a petrified cactus from Tucson to remind me of my goal of getting me to the Tucson Shootout 2007. Thank you, Heather. I love you!
Mike Bargman is offline Find More Posts by Mike Bargman
Old 07-11-2007, 03:14 PM
Find More Posts by Ion01
Grad of CrazyGoNuts Univ.
Oklahoma City, OK
Joined Jan 2006
843 Posts

My girl just started flying too! About a month ago I came in after mowing the lawn to find here on the computer flying on the sim! I couldn't believe it. She pretty much new what she was doing too. Anyways, I ended up having to dust off an old trainer I had used to help my dad learn and she has flown it twice on the buddy box! The second time basically only had to take off and land it for her! I seriously enjoy helping her fly more than 3d-ing my funtana or electrics. If she gets burned out later thats fine....I am just going to enjoy it as much as I can while she is. She is really exited though because I told her when she got good enough to fly herself I would buy her any 40 size plane she wants. She has already picked one out!
Ion01 is offline Find More Posts by Ion01
Old 07-11-2007, 03:23 PM
Find More Posts by Ion01
Grad of CrazyGoNuts Univ.
Oklahoma City, OK
Joined Jan 2006
843 Posts

I also have to mention my sister! I don't have any pics of her but she used to go to the field with me a ton. She was always to afraid to fly but she would help prepare the planes for flight and when I would try a new stunt of something that would make me nervous she new what to say to keep me calm. Also-I can't say if she is hot or not as she is my sister.
Ion01 is offline Find More Posts by Ion01
Old 07-11-2007, 03:59 PM
Find More Posts by madmax
The Michael Jordan of RC
United States, CA, Aliso Viejo
Joined Jan 2006
22,516 Posts

Alright, I'll play. This woman needs little introduction around these parts, and keeps me motivated throughout everything I do in life. She is a strong supporter of all the work we do here at FG, and she enjoys traveling around with me meeting our members at events, and is an unbelievable supporter of the hobby. For those of you who know me well, you fully understand that Monica (Momo) is a saint in her own right. I would be junk without her.

We were married on 7/13 of 2001, and this weekend is our 5th aniversary and we'll be heading up to Napa Valley to celebrate.

Pic 1 is from our wedding, and the guy carrying her is yours truly in my pre-30lb crack head work out days. 2 - 2006 HuckFest in Peebles Ohio, 3 - 2007 AMA Convention in Ontario CA, 5- a wedding up in Napa last year grabbing a beer at a local bar with the bartender pulling the ol knock knock whos there demersome joke.
madmax is offline Find More Posts by madmax
Old 07-11-2007, 04:37 PM
Find More Posts by JagerBomb
St Peters Missouri
Joined Jan 2006
1,123 Posts

I would have to include Patty in this thread. I feel like I'm bragging if I I told even half what she has done to support me in the hobby
JagerBomb is offline Find More Posts by JagerBomb
Old 07-11-2007, 04:46 PM
Find More Posts by 50%plane
Suspended Account
North Mexico
Joined Jan 2006
21,384 Posts

How about a "how to get a Hot wife/girlfriend of Giants" thread?
50%plane is offline Find More Posts by 50%plane
Last edited by 50%plane; 07-11-2007 at 05:14 PM.
Quick reply to this message (Disabled)
Old 07-11-2007, 04:56 PM
Find More Posts by Cracky
WHATS CRACKALAKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wentzville, MO
Joined Jan 2006
9,312 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagerBomb View Post
I would have to include Patty in this thread. I feel like I'm bragging if I I told even half what she has done to support me in the hobby
Hey Mark, Here are a couple of pics that I took of Patty at the Huckfest. She definitely deserves a blue ribbon!!!!
Cracky is offline Find More Posts by Cracky
Old 07-11-2007, 04:56 PM
Find More Posts by 3ddd
tissue ? cry baby jack wagon!
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Jan 2006
2,886 Posts

well ok here is my insperation in life.she is why i do the good things i do.if it weren't for her watching me i can't even tell what i would be doing today
3ddd is offline Find More Posts by 3ddd
Old 07-11-2007, 04:57 PM
Find More Posts by Temptation
Lawn Dart Pilot
Lenox Twp. MI, United States
Joined Jan 2006
1,092 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50%plane View Post
:Banane20::Banane20:

How about a "how to get a Hot wife/girlfriend of Giants" thread?

ADMIN EDIT!!! GROSS!
Go to Hooters, pick out the one you want, then tell her you fly toy airplanes for fun. She will be all yours after that. It's that simple.
Temptation is offline Find More Posts by Temptation
Old 07-11-2007, 04:59 PM
Find More Posts by Fixed Wing
Horse Power Saves Planes!
Magnolia, Texas
Joined Jan 2006
2,286 Posts

I say every one of you who are talking "mushy-mushy" about your ladies are just using it as a ploy to show her what you wrote and then get another motor, plane, or something out of it. Clever...

Fixed Wing is offline Find More Posts by Fixed Wing
Old 07-11-2007, 05:07 PM
Find More Posts by 3ddd
tissue ? cry baby jack wagon!
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Jan 2006
2,886 Posts

well ---------uh yea-but what do they use when they want that something special-
3ddd is offline Find More Posts by 3ddd

Quick Reply