logo
Old 03-17-2006, 01:41 PM
Find More Posts by kkinsey
Joined Mar 2006
3 Posts
Hello from Sexton Iowa.....

How is everyone doing???? Well we had 2 snow storms in the last week so looks like I will hang out in the airplane shop this weekend..... Need to get some airplanes done anyway.... Anyone out there ever build a 3W Giles 202 43% scale plane, gotta say their building directions leave a little to the imagination......
Better get back to work for now..
Kurt
kkinsey is offline Find More Posts by kkinsey
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 03-17-2006, 03:15 PM
Find More Posts by chacos
Joined Feb 2006
24 Posts
Re: Hello from Sexton Iowa.....

Welcome Kurt. You are going to have a good (and informative) time on this site...Very soon you will have answers to your questions from our Flying Giants members.
chacos is offline Find More Posts by chacos
Old 03-17-2006, 03:33 PM
Find More Posts by Biff
South Carolina
Joined Jan 2006
3,223 Posts

Kurt, welcome brother Hawk eye! So where is Sexton? I was born in Mt. Pleasant, lived in Burlington and our family has a farm between Wappelo and Mt.Pleasant in Winfield. Glad to have you here guy. Enjoy and hope you get some flying weather soon! Biff
Biff is offline Find More Posts by Biff
Old 03-17-2006, 05:32 PM
Find More Posts by Boulder
It's official, thanks Verne...
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Jan 2006
11,247 Posts

Hey Kurt,

By the sounds of it, you will have plenty of time to finish that Giles. It would be really cool if you could keep us informed on your progress, maybe some pics of the build? I'd be interested and I'm sure a ton of the other members would follow along also.

Browse around and enjoy the site, my friend, the people here are awesome and full on knowledge, if you need anything. Maybe some of these guys would like to pick your brain as well. That's how we are building the best flying site on the web, by all working together. We're here for you, if you need us!

Welcome to the Giants!!!
Boulder is offline Find More Posts by Boulder
Old 03-17-2006, 09:48 PM
Find More Posts by RappyMan
Help - I like helicopters
United States, IA, Elk Horn
Joined Jan 2006
1,353 Posts

Oh man - your on the other side! I'm in SW Iowa - exit 54 on the I-80. I've been hoping to meet someone around here to do some flying with. I go to the Atlantic club & there's some fun people there, but not really the huckin type. I'll get them converted hopefully. (new X-mas Raptor showing up there too.)
RappyMan is offline Find More Posts by RappyMan
Old 03-18-2006, 04:40 AM
BAS
Find More Posts by BAS
BAS
ALTOONA , IOWA
Joined Jan 2006
891 Posts

I am from Altoona , Iowa just outside Desmoines . I fly at the Newton Skyking site in Newton , just East of Altoona 23 miles. We have a great site. Just putting together a Wilhare Giles and a Aviation Models Yak 54 30%. Both great planes. Glad to have a fellow Iowa person on here this is a great site for sure and very helpful if you need advice.
BAS is offline Find More Posts by BAS

Quick Reply