logo
Old 02-27-2015, 04:13 PM
UK
Joined Jul 2006
816 Posts

Guys theres ALOT of info on this thread and the 41% thread that Ive started. Forums are a much better source of build info as theres many ways to build a model. Guys ask for info and you will get invaluable info on here.

re emailing Krill direct. ( your Cryptic response) is because the guys in CZ try their best with their English skills and I try fill in the blanks. As previously stated, drop me a mail if you need any assistance.

please bare in mind that most Krills are built to order only. you may still be able to get a model directly from chief if they have available stock sitting on the shelf. Iam not sure how chief deal with their orders, they may wait for a few to come through before ordering them as a group from the factory in the CZ to safe on shipping/ customs charges...

Krill also offer paint swaps on their current schemes which is a nice touch, the rc trays and tank trays are a very nice and clean functional touch.

the 35% extra is simply a fun forgiving and ridiculously agile plane to fly. to date I haven't come across a plane that flys any better. I enjoyed mine more than my 41%.
craig77 is offline Find More Posts by craig77
Old 02-27-2015, 06:13 PM
france
Joined Jan 2006
237 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig77 View Post
Guys theres ALOT of info on this thread and the 41% thread that Ive started. Forums are a much better source of build info as theres many ways to build a model. Guys ask for info and you will get invaluable info on here.

re emailing Krill direct. ( your Cryptic response) is because the guys in CZ try their best with their English skills and I try fill in the blanks. As previously stated, drop me a mail if you need any assistance.

please bare in mind that most Krills are built to order only. you may still be able to get a model directly from chief if they have available stock sitting on the shelf. Iam not sure how chief deal with their orders, they may wait for a few to come through before ordering them as a group from the factory in the CZ to safe on shipping/ customs charges...

Krill also offer paint swaps on their current schemes which is a nice touch, the rc trays and tank trays are a very nice and clean functional touch.

the 35% extra is simply a fun forgiving and ridiculously agile plane to fly. to date I haven't come across a plane that flys any better. I enjoyed mine more than my 41%.
Can't wait to receive mine
doubleloop is online now Find More Posts by doubleloop
Old 02-28-2015, 12:32 PM
Fly it like you stole it!
United States, TX, Kemah
Joined Dec 2009
164 Posts

Well even when you call Walter Extra himself you have to deal with a language and accent barrier which is ok and understandable, I do travel the world as an airline pilot so I know about culture issues.

I would like more info from an educated distributor (Craig77 if that is you great lets chat PM) I am looking at a $2200 airframe and want to make sure it's the right choice for me.

Here are two pics of the Full Scale Extra 300S's that I owned and competed in.....so I know the Extra pretty well....my goal is to find a SCALE model of what I used to fly.
CaptRKO is offline Find More Posts by CaptRKO
Old 02-28-2015, 02:02 PM
Chicago, IL
Joined Jan 2006
150 Posts

I have flown many airframes either friends or my own. I have to say this one is one of my favorite. Rolls super axial, very precise, can 3D better than most, plus its very strong and light. Mine is setup with a DA 120 and stocks, Futaba 172s Pulse 5000s in the nose, Fourtitude tanks, and a True turn heavy backplate spinner. Came in at 26.5 lbs. The only weird thing to get used to over a wood frame is the surfaces are so rigid that I had to dial up the expo a little more than I normally do. For me it was a good buy. Plus I had the colors swapped no extra charge.
Surfer Dude is offline Find More Posts by Surfer Dude
Old Yesterday, 07:38 AM
United States, MN, Elk River
Joined Nov 2011
287 Posts

I still cannot find any pictures of the unlimited orange scheme. I did call chief but no help there either.Craig, any chance you could find a link for me?
kork is offline Find More Posts by kork