logo
This thread is privately moderated by jetjockey69, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 11-18-2014, 02:19 AM
Find More Posts by jetjockey69
now where did I park the jet?
United States, AZ, Lake Havasu City
Joined Apr 2006
63 Posts
Discussion
Getting to know me - check out my profile on RC Groups

I live in Lake Havasu City, Arizona and in my day job I fly a new EMB-550 (Legacy 500) business jet. I also fly part time in a Gulfstream G-III and a Challenger 604. Slowly getting back into flying RC models for fun. For those who don't know me at all, you can learn more about me over on the RC Groups website. My profile there is "keithskye". You can look me up there and check out my trader rating and feedback. You can see it here: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/itrader.php?u=34186

Aside from anything and everything that has to do with Aviation, I am also big into American Muscle Cars, sailing, boating, jet-skiing, working out and martial arts. My wife and I enjoy shooting and own a decent collection of pistols and rifles and go shooting when we can. I also have a collection of swords and other edged weapons and enjoy learning as much as possible about them, including how best to use them! LOL! There just isn't enough time to do all the things I have an active interest in, so I tend to go through phases where I focus on just one or two things until I get the itch to do something different or change up my routine.
jetjockey69 is offline Find More Posts by jetjockey69
Last edited by jetjockey69; 10-31-2018 at 12:45 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply