Welcome to The FlyingGiants! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

Welcome to The FlyingGiants Community! We're all about fun, and inside you'll find the greatest, friendliest, and most helpful group of people around! If this is your first time visiting, please check out site, and click here to sign up! We hope to see you soon!!

Go Back   FlyingGiants > Giant Scale Planes > Airframes and Kits
Forgot your password? Create a new account

Old 04-27-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
Kmoore0512
Flyin' Around

Default Kit builders

Hey all,

I am new to the site. I have been flying on and off since i was 11 and I am almost 23 now. My big question is does anyone know of any REALLY good warbird kit builders? I am looking at the wingspan models 1/6 B-17. I can build arfs no problem but kits take real skill and I want it done right. Any help would be great. I dont want to build this kit just because of the size and complexity.
Kmoore0512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:41 PM   #2
robbinsp
Bad-ass Super Contributor!

Quote: Originally Posted by Kmoore0512
View Post
Hey all,

I am new to the site. I have been flying on and off since i was 11 and I am almost 23 now. My big question is does anyone know of any REALLY good warbird kit builders? I am looking at the wingspan models 1/6 B-17. I can build arfs no problem but kits take real skill and I want it done right. Any help would be great. I dont want to build this kit just because of the size and complexity.
where r u from?
robbinsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:47 PM   #3
Kmoore0512
Flyin' Around

from seattle washington but stationed in little rock arkansas due to the military
Kmoore0512 is offline   Reply With Quote