Old 07-07-2016, 11:05 PM
Find More Posts by Steve Graham
Your OTHER Left
Denver, CO
Joined Apr 2008
393 Posts
Discussion
Matt Chapman, The EAA & The AMA

http://sportaviation.epubxp.com/i/693207-jul-2016/63…

There were a few folks upset recently when AMA sent out an invitation from the EAA to join their fine organization. I guess, for them, this was just another example of some grand conspiracy of AMA out to waste their time and resources all the while failing to "represent traditional modelers". Well for me the link above is a perfect example of the very reasons why AMA should be looking to full scale and any other reasonable venue for synergies that can help promote our hobby. While Mr Chapman is far from the only luminary championing for our hobby he is certainly a class act we are lucky to have in our corner.
Steve Graham is offline Find More Posts by Steve Graham
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 07-08-2016, 04:00 AM
Find More Posts by tande
United States, MI, Millington
Joined Sep 2008
1,832 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Graham View Post
http://sportaviation.epubxp.com/i/693207-jul-2016/63…

There were a few folks upset recently when AMA sent out an invitation from the EAA to join their fine organization. I guess, for them, this was just another example of some grand conspiracy of AMA out to waste their time and resources all the while failing to "represent traditional modelers". Well for me the link above is a perfect example of the very reasons why AMA should be looking to full scale and any other reasonable venue for synergies that can help promote our hobby. While Mr Chapman is far from the only luminary championing for our hobby he is certainly a class act we are lucky to have in our corner.
tande is offline Find More Posts by tande
Old 07-08-2016, 07:03 AM
Find More Posts by flying skunks
FFAA for Life
Flying with the Best of Friends
Joined May 2006
19,622 Posts
Matt is just Good People , and enjoys the same hobby that we do
flying skunks is offline Find More Posts by flying skunks

Quick Reply