logo
This thread is privately moderated by Antares, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:35 AM
Find More Posts by Antares
Joined Mar 2007
1 Posts
In Regards to Jet Engines

Hello FG Members! I am rather new and was not sure to post this so please move this thread if necessary. In any event im in a bit of a rush at the moment so I will get right to the point. I am currently setting out an am ambitious project that is in need of a high power propulsion unit in a small package, which leads me to model RC Jet Engines. It is hard for me to find information about them as I am not sure what it is exactly I should be looking for..all I really find are random Flying Clubs and pictures of member planes. But what I really need are statistics.

What I am looking for is what the total weight an RC Jet Engine can actually lift. So far I have only seen it in small applications such as RC Jets but I plan to take things to another step so to say. Of course if my little project is a success I will provide pictures but as it stands at the moment it is simply on paper until I gather enuogh information.

The project will require two identical propulsion units that are able to lift a combined total of around 200 lbs. So if anyone knows of something with high power in a small package that is able to perform such a feat please by all means let me know or point me in the direction of finding one. Your assistance is appreciated as always and I look to be a more involved member very soon!

Thanks!

" Antares "
aka. Tony
Antares is offline Find More Posts by Antares
Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2007, 06:07 AM
Find More Posts by Biff
South Carolina
Joined Jan 2006
3,223 Posts
Re: In Regards to Jet Engines

Will speak directly with Tony on this one.
Biff is offline Find More Posts by Biff
Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply