logo
Old 01-23-2011, 11:46 PM
Flyin' Around
Guadalajara, Jalisco. México.
Joined Jun 2006
8 Posts
Cool
New!!! W Hobbies in Spring, Tx. North of Houston...

I know it´s not common to hear that someone´s opening a new hobby shop with the current situation. But if you live in Houston´s north area (houston, conroe, willis, magnolia, spring, etc.), 5 minutes south of "The Woodlands", there´s this new radiocontrol hobby shop called W Hobbies. WoW!!. From beginners to advanced pilots, great inventory. The biggest surprise, carrying the full line of Aeroworks airplanes, DA all sizes and DLA Big Gas engines on their 3 sizes (32, 56, 112cc´s), DA Engines. Also, Traxxas and Losi cars, Boats, Blade, Align and Thunder Tiger Helicópters and more!!!. Stop by for a great time and Impressive customer service. The opening was on December !!!. Beautiful roomy shop, enough room inside to fly the new Night Vapor and the Combat Helis from Horizon!. Lots of fun tough!.

WHobbies
3730 FM2920 Suite 102
Spring, Tx. 77388
(281) 456-3655
jcalcocer is offline Find More Posts by jcalcocer
Old 01-24-2011, 12:08 AM
Learn how to work Kid.
Bloomington, Il
Joined Jan 2006
7,402 Posts
Re: New!!! W Hobbies in Spring, Tx. North of Houston...

Best of luck Juan Carlos!
Wayne is offline Find More Posts by Wayne
Old 04-10-2011, 10:22 AM
Doo It! Doo It!
Kingwood
Joined Aug 2009
137 Posts
I had the pleasure to meet the staff of Whobbies at 2 of our recent club events, Angelo and Ray are super people and Angelo and his kids are great pilots also. The store is awesome and worth the drive from East Houston to the store. I will be a returning customer. Check them out if you are in the area they carry everything and super deals.
Reefrus is offline Find More Posts by Reefrus
Old 04-10-2011, 12:46 PM
United States, TX, La Porte
Joined Oct 2008
654 Posts
Do they have the accessories I might need for giant scale? I hope to stop in next time I am up that way.
Texastbird is online now Find More Posts by Texastbird
Old 04-10-2011, 12:52 PM
Doo It! Doo It!
Kingwood
Joined Aug 2009
137 Posts
I am sure they do, I spent about $800 in there the other day LOL. They have DA, DLA engines, Hitec, JR etc servos, Hanger 9 260, Sukhoi, Beast and others in stock. Worth a look
Reefrus is offline Find More Posts by Reefrus
Old 04-10-2011, 04:20 PM
Jay Florida
Joined Jan 2006
3,662 Posts
Good to know. I usually go to The Woodlands a couple times a year on buisness. Will give me something to do.
Jaybird is offline Find More Posts by Jaybird
Old 06-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Gettin' Lower!
Crosby, Tx.
Joined Nov 2010
96 Posts
I just called them , was looking for SWB servo arms, he seemed unfamiliar with them. Guess you'll only get you most basic items there.
GermanScott is offline Find More Posts by GermanScott
Old 06-13-2011, 01:32 PM
Flyin' Around
Joined Jun 2011
1 Posts
Well thats weird, everytime I've been there, they know the product and if I they don't they look up for the info on the computer. I haven't seen the SWB Servo Arms but I am sure they offer you some of the ones they have there like H9. It is a nice store with a great selection.
Allrc is offline Find More Posts by Allrc