Old 01-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Find More Posts by exeter_acres
Our society is collapsing
Johns Creek, GA
Joined Jan 2006
8,711 Posts
Manual for a Sypher?

Wonder if Ya'll can help.....

building an Insane Foamies Sypher for a friend... but don't have a manual...

could probably figure it out, but just curious if anyone has the manual in electronic format??

Cheers
Curtis
exeter_acres is offline Find More Posts by exeter_acres
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 01-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Find More Posts by Xpress..
Team AJ Aircraft / Team JR
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Mar 2008
3,260 Posts
Re: Manual for a Sypher?

^It shouldn't be too hard to build one. Foamies are generally easy to build if they have notched construction. Just start with hinging everything up, then install control horns, then install the wings onto the fuse, and then the wing struts, then the landing gear, and next the servos w/ control rods/cables, motor, and ESC. Lastsly, install the carbon wing struts, and you should have a good solid foamy.

You can rey contacting some of the pros around here who are sponsored by insane foamies. I'm sure they will have a manual you can have.
Xpress.. is offline Find More Posts by Xpress..
Old 01-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Find More Posts by exeter_acres
Our society is collapsing
Johns Creek, GA
Joined Jan 2006
8,711 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress.. View Post
^It shouldn't be too hard to build one. Foamies are generally easy to build if they have notched construction. Just start with hinging everything up, then install control horns, then install the wings onto the fuse, and then the wing struts, then the landing gear, and next the servos w/ control rods/cables, motor, and ESC. Lastsly, install the carbon wing struts, and you should have a good solid foamy.

You can rey contacting some of the pros around here who are sponsored by insane foamies. I'm sure they will have a manual you can have.

Built many foamies, but as the Sypher is full fuse, I was curious about the techniques used with this one...
since you must have built a Sypher, wonder if you would be interested in sparing your manual...
I'll pay shipping....
exeter_acres is offline Find More Posts by exeter_acres
Old 01-06-2009, 10:37 PM
Find More Posts by Xpress..
Team AJ Aircraft / Team JR
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Mar 2008
3,260 Posts

I have never seen a sypher up close, let alone me having a manual for one. Sorry.

There really isn't a technique to building a foam plane. Just take it easy if you are unsure.
Xpress.. is offline Find More Posts by Xpress..

Quick Reply