logo
This thread is privately moderated by matt c, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 01-29-2015, 03:10 AM
Find More Posts by matt c
Trader Rating: 4
Canada, BC, Abbotsford
Joined Aug 2014
18 Posts
$3,500.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold
40% Godfrey Pro Built Turn-Key DA150

Hi,

I've receintly purchaced this plane in a bulk buy from the original owner. He had it professionally built for him by renowned builder Mike Verzwyvelt in Idaho State, then shipped to Vancouver BC Canada. It has about 15 easy flights on it, 2.5 galons of fuel run through the engine. Redline 50:1 mix for oil. As far as I know, all items have been purchaced new for this build.

I've decided that I will ship it professionally at buyers expense and requests, to USA and Canada. I brought it home in my Honda Odessey minivan. The tail was up at the dash, but still on the floor. Rear hatch closed with ease.

No expense was spared to build this plane. I've heard that it cost the original owner over $11,000 USD. I'm sure that included labor to build it, and possibly shipping. This plane was previously posted for sale in April 2014 for $6,000.00 USD

The only imperfection that I've noticed is a hole in the covering from storage or transport. Not structural at all. I've taped it and heated the wrinkles. You can see a picture below.

Specifications:

-Plane is a Godfrey 40%, 126" wingspan, 120" long, weighing approx. 44lbs flying
-Engine is a Desert Aircraft 150cc twin
-Exhaust: tuned RE3 pipes with spot-on extensions
-Servos: 6 of Futaba BLS157 HV on the control surfaces, one JR DS821HV for the throttle
-Receiver:Spektrum AR9110 DSMX with 3 satellites
-Smart fly ignition kill
-Reciever Packs: 2 Fromeco 5200 li-ion
-Ignition Power: Fromeco 2300 LiFe
-Fromeco Cricket
-Spot-on Hardware
-Props: 2 of Mejzlik 3 blade 29x12N Carbon Fiber
-Se Craft Prop Covers
-Air Wild wing pack with canopy cover
-piggyback fuel tank to provide constant flow of fuel

Please contact me if you have any questions or want to see more pictures, at: matt@johnmulderheating.ca

Thanks for looking. I look forward to hearing from you.
Matt

matt c is offline Find More Posts by matt c
Last edited by matt c; 01-30-2015 at 12:11 AM. Reason: corrected details, ie: length and width measurements
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 01-30-2015, 01:16 AM
Canada, BC, Abbotsford
Joined Aug 2014
18 Posts
Potential buyer, deal pending
Old 01-31-2015, 01:18 PM
Canada, BC, Abbotsford
Joined Aug 2014
18 Posts
Hold deposit approved, for one month hold. Plane will be available for sale again Feb. 28/2015 if buyer decides to back out. That's obviously worst case scenario.

Thanks Flying Giants for letting me post my plane for sale here. Super Website!

Thanks

Quick Reply