Old 02-04-2013, 04:49 PM
Find More Posts by Geetarjoe
Flyin' since 1991
United States, LA, New Orleans
Joined Feb 2012
310 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jms5599 View Post
I am just putting together a new Slick 126 and a EF 104 and need help for some new DA Hood Stickers. If you guys can post any and all graphics I would really appreciate it. Thanks
I dont really know why you want some "DA hood stickers" but... uh.. here. Put these on and you'll blend right in... Trust me. I grew up in da hood.

Geetarjoe is offline Find More Posts by Geetarjoe
Last edited by Geetarjoe; 02-04-2013 at 04:55 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 02-04-2013, 04:51 PM
Find More Posts by Cryhavoc38
Living the dream
United States, WA, Woodinville
Joined Oct 2007
6,511 Posts
some of those "groupings" are far too tight for hood shooters dontcha think?
Cryhavoc38 is offline Find More Posts by Cryhavoc38
Old 02-04-2013, 04:55 PM
Find More Posts by Mr.E
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Mar 2006
913 Posts
I also agree that B&E is great graphic sets and easy to work with. I have also used Kirby's Kustom which I really liked on my Python. I prefer the layered graphics as oppose to the 'picture' graphics. Just my opinion that they look much cleaner and seem to last so much longer. Plus I completely agree on the website aspect B&E is nice. With some of the others I am redirected mentally and looking at airplane kits more than looking for the graphics I want.

I have used graphics from most everyone and I have to say B&E and Kirby were the fastest, and best service I received. Gave him Kirby an idea of a custom graphic I wanted, I got an email the next day of the graphic, we made a change and in 4 days I had the graphics on my bench. Top Notch.
Mr.E is offline Find More Posts by Mr.E
Old 02-04-2013, 04:57 PM
Find More Posts by Geetarjoe
Flyin' since 1991
United States, LA, New Orleans
Joined Feb 2012
310 Posts
Now on a serious note:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StickerBiotch View Post
Please explain, I'd like to here this!
I've seen your work and you do it well. However, and this is strictly a constructive criticism, your website (as well as a lot of your posts) are rife with spelling and simple grammatical errors that are easily caught with just a little bit of effort when it comes to proofreading. Just based on that I would second guess about buying graphics from you that have words in them. If you work on cleaning up your site it will definitely detract less from what you can obviously do.
Geetarjoe is offline Find More Posts by Geetarjoe
Old 02-04-2013, 05:23 PM
Find More Posts by Bryant330L
Salem, Indiana ........USA!
Joined Jan 2006
869 Posts
I think all of the graphics places mentioned on here are fine. You really can't go wrong buying from any of us. Bryan also sells the printed graphics that are all on one layer so we are not the only ones. Guys, before you get too critical of Bryan's site, you have to remember the cost factor. Our site is cool but something like that is NOT cheap. With the other aspects of his business, I think his site is fine.
Bryant330L is offline Find More Posts by Bryant330L
Old 02-04-2013, 05:34 PM
Find More Posts by boggintuff
Sigh...really?
United States, KS, Overland Park
Joined Dec 2009
2,993 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryant330L View Post
I think all of the graphics places mentioned on here are fine. You really can't go wrong buying from any of us. Bryan also sells the printed graphics that are all on one layer so we are not the only ones. Guys, before you get too critical of Bryan's site, you have to remember the cost factor. Our site is cool but something like that is NOT cheap. With the other aspects of his business, I think his site is fine.
I couldnt disagree more. Investing the money in a working website thats easy to use is paramount for repeat and new business.

I personally dont go there for anything for that reason alone, its nothing personal. I could have bought my 4titude tank but didnt...because of the website.
boggintuff is offline Find More Posts by boggintuff
Old 02-04-2013, 05:43 PM
Find More Posts by StickerBiotch
Rolla, MO
Joined Jan 2006
718 Posts
Ok criticism well taken. Guess the days of guys looking at photo gallery pictures for examples and calling up a business on the phone or emails are over! I personally don't have the time to edit my own website and have paid webmasters (term used lightly) to update the site. The site was created back in 2003 and the software has updated so much that we are literally at a standstill with updates since the software is out of date. We are in process of up grading to a new site but as I am sure many of you guys know these things take lots of time and a ton of money. Plus we have added on a new sign location in St. Louis which has taken up a lot of my time. So I'm glad to hear what you guys have to say and I am taking notes. I do want to let everyone know that we will be back and we will be better than ever. As far as graphics quality, I would like to challenge all the graphics companies to use the quality High Performance vinyl that we use. 3M is a great product but it's more expensive than others that most are using. This is improving their (the competitions) bottom line but our prices are right in line with theirs and you are getting a better product. We choose to use it because of it's reliability, ease of use and we have never had a failure with it. We have offered layered and printed graphics since 1997 and that would include 3M Air Egress vinyl (same as Air release). All you have to do is request it if you want that vinyl. If you choose to us we appreciate your business. If not thanks for looking and maybe we can win you over one day.

Thanks,
Bryan
StickerBiotch is offline Find More Posts by StickerBiotch
Old 02-04-2013, 05:44 PM
Rolla, MO
Joined Jan 2006
718 Posts
Quote:
I couldnt disagree more. Investing the money in a working website thats easy to use is paramount for repeat and new business.

I personally dont go there for anything for that reason alone, its nothing personal. I could have bought my 4titude tank but didnt...because of the website.
Thanks for the info it is well taken.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:57 PM
Find More Posts by rcflying53
Airliner Huckin'
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Sep 2010
488 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryant330L View Post
His site is fine, but your's is awesome. I bet the money you put into that site has be repaid multiple fold in the business you acquire by having it. My wife does marketing for big companies, and the cost of website design and hosting can get ridiculous is a hurry from what I've been told!

But, that Air Release is the cat's ass. I do love the point and shoot applications.

Bryan, your site has probably cost you more customers than you could imagine. You offer lots of things, but how the hell do I even order graphics from you? THAT is the big problem with it. Your product could be kickass, but if I can't see where or what I want, it's no good to me or anyone else who have never dealt with you guys. You said you are working on a new site, and taking our critiques into consideration, so that's a great first step. Hope it's awesome when you guys finish it!!
rcflying53 is offline Find More Posts by rcflying53
Old 02-04-2013, 05:58 PM
Find More Posts by HELLFIRE
Smokin out the pits!!
Canada, BC, Kelowna
Joined Jan 2010
312 Posts
Quote:
Ok criticism well taken. Guess the days of guys looking at photo gallery pictures for examples and calling up a business on the phone or emails are over! I personally don't have the time to edit my own website and have paid webmasters (term used lightly) to update the site. The site was created back in 2003 and the software has updated so much that we are literally at a standstill with updates since the software is out of date. We are in process of up grading to a new site but as I am sure many of you guys know these things take lots of time and a ton of money. Plus we have added on a new sign location in St. Louis which has taken up a lot of my time. So I'm glad to hear what you guys have to say and I am taking notes. I do want to let everyone know that we will be back and we will be better than ever. As far as graphics quality, I would like to challenge all the graphics companies to use the quality High Performance vinyl that we use. 3M is a great product but it's more expensive than others that most are using. This is improving their (the competitions) bottom line but our prices are right in line with theirs and you are getting a better product. We choose to use it because of it's reliability, ease of use and we have never had a failure with it. We have offered layered and printed graphics since 1997 and that would include 3M Air Egress vinyl (same as Air release). All you have to do is request it if you want that vinyl. If you choose to us we appreciate your business. If not thanks for looking and maybe we can win you over one day.

Thanks,
Bryan
I look forward to seeing the new site and galleries of you available graphix!! It is always good to have more than one outlet!!
HELLFIRE is offline Find More Posts by HELLFIRE
Old 02-04-2013, 06:25 PM
Find More Posts by Cryhavoc38
Living the dream
United States, WA, Woodinville
Joined Oct 2007
6,511 Posts
Bryan...FYI..your overseas dealer link in your signature goes to a page holder
I take it the other guy is out of business or has changed his web address?
Cryhavoc38 is offline Find More Posts by Cryhavoc38
Old 02-04-2013, 06:36 PM
Find More Posts by Bryant330L
Salem, Indiana ........USA!
Joined Jan 2006
869 Posts
[QUOTE=rcflying53;1903415]His site is fine, but your's is awesome. I bet the money you put into that site has be repaid multiple fold in the business you acquire by having it. My wife does marketing for big companies, and the cost of website design and hosting can get ridiculous is a hurry from what I've been told!
QUOTE]

You sure are correct about the price of website costs. We are making some major upgrades to our site this spring/summer and it really expensive.
Bryant330L is offline Find More Posts by Bryant330L
Old 02-04-2013, 06:50 PM
Rolla, MO
Joined Jan 2006
718 Posts
Quote:
Bryan, your site has probably cost you more customers than you could imagine. You offer lots of things, but how the hell do I even order graphics from you? THAT is the big problem with it. Your product could be kickass, but if I can't see where or what I want, it's no good to me or anyone else who have never dealt with you guys. You said you are working on a new site, and taking our critiques into consideration, so that's a great first step. Hope it's awesome when you guys finish it!!
Yeah that's exactly how the times have changed. It has only been a few years, but the days where guys actually pick up a phone and call the shop or email us with questions about our products or wanting to place an order are over. Thanks for your comments!
Old 02-04-2013, 07:29 PM
Find More Posts by boggintuff
Sigh...really?
United States, KS, Overland Park
Joined Dec 2009
2,993 Posts
Quote:
Yeah that's exactly how the times have changed. It has only been a few years, but the days where guys actually pick up a phone and call the shop or email us with questions about our products or wanting to place an order are over. Thanks for your comments!
Yes Bryan you are right...at least with me. I HATE (not a strong enough word) to talk on the phone.
I much prefer to research, look at, order, compare, and everything else on the web without interaction if possible.

Looking forward to seeing the new site, and thanks for taking the criticism well.
boggintuff is offline Find More Posts by boggintuff
Old 02-04-2013, 07:35 PM
Rolla, MO
Joined Jan 2006
718 Posts
Quote:
Yes Bryan you are right...at least with me. I HATE (not a strong enough word) to talk on the phone.
I much prefer to research, look at, order, compare, and everything else on the web without interaction if possible.

Looking forward to seeing the new site, and thanks for taking the criticism well.
No problem thanks for giving it to me straight.

Quick Reply