logo
Old 09-06-2014, 07:07 AM
Find More Posts by tee681
Flyboy !
United States, FL, Ocala
Joined Apr 2006
28 Posts
Just another update have not been able to get any answer or response from 3D hobby shop !!!!!!!!!!
tee681 is offline Find More Posts by tee681
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 09-06-2014, 08:37 AM
Find More Posts by djmoose
Lowlife
Macedonia, OH
Joined Mar 2010
600 Posts
Tee, the parts you're looking for are out of stock. If you put yourself on the waiting list for the parts you want, you'll be notified when they're back in stock. The process works very well.

Let me know if I can help in any other ways.
djmoose is offline Find More Posts by djmoose
Old 09-06-2014, 08:58 AM
Find More Posts by jhelber08
United States, TX, Richmond
Joined Aug 2013
995 Posts
Guess I must be lucky. I got them on the phone the 2 times I've called and also got a phone call within a few hours after sending an email about a damaged muffler I received from them. A new muffler was on the way via 2nd day mail with a shipping label to send the damaged one straight back to jtec. Just keep in mind they are a small group of guys and probably put up with a ton of calls and emails.
jhelber08 is offline Find More Posts by jhelber08
Old 09-13-2014, 07:35 AM
Flyboy !
United States, FL, Ocala
Joined Apr 2006
28 Posts
3D HOBBY SHOP CUSTOMER SUPPORT SUCKS !!!

I have sent several e-mails and called with no response are you still in business ?? I am looking for a land gear and cowl for the 74" edge .your customer service needs work !!!!!!!!!! Well it's been several months and have not had any response and summer is almost over !!!!!
Old 09-13-2014, 09:00 AM
Find More Posts by Hoosier06
United States, IN, Highland
Joined Jan 2006
616 Posts
When you buy from 3DHobby you know it will be hard to get ahold of them. But it is clear that they do have parts lists. If the parts you need are not listed there is no reason to talk to anyone. As noted above leave your e-mail address and they will notify you when a part is available. I usually go to get a gear at TNT. As far as cowls, if they are not in stock I will post in the wanted section of classifieds or patch it up until something comes along. That is usually the process I use regarding any model I have. I do understand your being upset when you need parts to get a plane in the air and I am with you regarding having parts available for anything a dealer sells.

There are all kinds of different practices out there regarding getting what you want. I am waiting over three weeks for a set of wheels because they sent me a pack with one wheel bigger than the other. I had to pay for the shipping back and wait for them to see my return before they sent a new set. Another dealer sent new parts immediately priority mail and a paid mail sticker for sending back the wrong parts. We win some loose some but I stick with the good guys or know with some I will have to look for alternative ways to get what I need.
Hoosier06 is offline Find More Posts by Hoosier06
Last edited by Hoosier06; 09-13-2014 at 09:06 AM.
Old 09-13-2014, 10:35 AM
Find More Posts by yakwards
Check it bleed,bro was on.
United States, VA, Hampton
Joined Apr 2010
2,477 Posts
If you don't like the service or lack of,take your money elsewhere.If I felt as strong as you that's what I would do.Personally I cant wait for my 108 extra(sorry,still giddy)
yakwards is offline Find More Posts by yakwards
Old 09-13-2014, 05:03 PM
Find More Posts by djmoose
Lowlife
Macedonia, OH
Joined Mar 2010
600 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tee681 View Post
I have sent several e-mails and called with no response are you still in business ?? I am looking for a land gear and cowl for the 74" edge .your customer service needs work !!!!!!!!!! Well it's been several months and have not had any response and summer is almost over !!!!!
Tee, the parts you're looking for are out of stock. If you put yourself on the waiting list for the parts you want, you'll be notified when they're back in stock. The process works very well.

Let me know if I can help in any other ways.
djmoose is offline Find More Posts by djmoose
Old 09-14-2014, 06:29 AM
Flyboy !
United States, FL, Ocala
Joined Apr 2006
28 Posts
djmoose, I am on the waiting list for parts , but if 3D Hobby is going to sell that many planes you need to have some supply of parts in stock people are flying some were everyday and something will brake , I have the 74" 540 edge an it's a head turner at the field and fly's great . I see your a team member next time you see the owner maybe you can relay the frustration to him .If Joe Smith needed the parts I bet he would have them .
Old 09-14-2014, 02:44 PM
Find More Posts by Hoistguy
United States, MN, Elk River
Joined Jul 2012
397 Posts
I have landing gear!
Hoistguy is offline Find More Posts by Hoistguy
Old 03-06-2015, 09:51 PM
Find More Posts by mytms
United States, TN, Limestone
Joined Mar 2006
238 Posts
I had a couple of issues with my 92" edge but Noll took great care of me. They are hard to get on the phone but are pretty good at getting back via e-mail. I cant wait to get a 106 edge.
mytms is offline Find More Posts by mytms
Old 03-14-2015, 05:50 AM
Find More Posts by yakwards
Check it bleed,bro was on.
United States, VA, Hampton
Joined Apr 2010
2,477 Posts
Noll has pulled out of stock parts from an arf in the past.Cant ask for more than that.
yakwards is offline Find More Posts by yakwards
Old 03-14-2015, 07:10 AM
Find More Posts by FGNewbie
United States, CA, Riverside
Joined Mar 2010
6,421 Posts
when 3dhs was out of stock on the 106 edge I put myself on the waiting list. an fg member suggested that I check our pro rc in Canada. I was leery having never heard of them but after talking to lorne I ended placing the order. he was as responsive anyone could have hoped for and the plane arrived without fanfare. a few weeks later i ordered a new cowl and selected ups for delivery. i was sent an email from pro rc with a suggestion for a different shipper to save some money. that's customer service. shipping into the US can get expensive but for others it works out.
FGNewbie is online now Find More Posts by FGNewbie
Old 03-14-2015, 07:42 AM
Find More Posts by boggintuff
Sigh...really?
United States, KS, Overland Park
Joined Dec 2009
2,993 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FGNewbie View Post
when 3dhs was out of stock on the 106 edge I put myself on the waiting list. an fg member suggested that I check our pro rc in Canada. I was leery having never heard of them but after talking to lorne I ended placing the order. he was as responsive anyone could have hoped for and the plane arrived without fanfare. a few weeks later i ordered a new cowl and selected ups for delivery. i was sent an email from pro rc with a suggestion for a different shipper to save some money. that's customer service. shipping into the US can get expensive but for others it works out.
I did the same. Got the plane when it was not in stock in the U.S. shocking I know.
BEST part...with the exchange rate...came in a little cheaper even with $310 shipping. OH and I got it in exactly TWO days.

Pro-RC is my new dealer of choice for 3DHS planes. Lorne is AWESOME.
boggintuff is offline Find More Posts by boggintuff
Old 05-25-2015, 05:40 PM
Find More Posts by Hoistguy
United States, MN, Elk River
Joined Jul 2012
397 Posts
Noll went WAY out of his way to take care of me when he didn't have to!
Hoistguy is offline Find More Posts by Hoistguy

Quick Reply