logo
Old 05-18-2018, 05:58 PM
Find More Posts by Account Closed
Closed Account
Joined Feb 2018
2 Posts
Discussion
PAU

I bought a plane from PAU and it was broken in several places and that Herve told me he would send out a replacement after 5 months he has not done anything no refund after I sent him the plane any other items back he has hung up on me and has refused to replace but he collected the insurance money because I sent in the pictures and did everything I could do but no response. Now I had to contact the general attorney, the BBB and my bank has given me the money back and they are going after him! BE AWARE DO NOT BUY FROM PAU BEWARE DO NOT BUY FROM PAU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
Account Closed is offline Find More Posts by Account Closed
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 05-18-2018, 06:08 PM
Find More Posts by William_Burkert
Closed Account
Joined Oct 2013
1,077 Posts
Herve is real stand up guy.
William_Burkert is offline Find More Posts by William_Burkert
Old 05-18-2018, 07:01 PM
Find More Posts by rooman
They're get'n lower mate.....
United States, PA, Home
Joined Nov 2006
3,941 Posts
Wonder what Herve's side of the story is ?
rooman is offline Find More Posts by rooman
Old 05-18-2018, 07:54 PM
Find More Posts by super rookie
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Sep 2009
1,205 Posts
Two suggestions here. the first one is easy, refrain from trying to crucify another vendor.
Flying Giants gets used this way and it has inadvertently helped to destroy other companies
who try to do business with the R/C community. The second thing you could do is use much
better spelling and sentence layout. It would lend far greater cred to your incendiary message.
super rookie is offline Find More Posts by super rookie
Old 05-18-2018, 08:34 PM
Find More Posts by Toothata540
Huckin', Learnin', & Burnin'
United States, MA, Montague
Joined Dec 2013
639 Posts
+1 on the spelling and runon sentences Rook. The OP reads like those Emails I get from Nigerian princes who have $3M waiting for me if I pay just three installments of $1200.

I’m sure there are 2 sides to the story.
Toothata540 is offline Find More Posts by Toothata540
Old 05-18-2018, 08:39 PM
Find More Posts by madinpensacola
New plane junkie
United States, FL, Pensacola
Joined Jun 2014
2,367 Posts
Public crap like this makes me want to just say —— —— ——- ——. Quit this crap. Herve is a great guy.
madinpensacola is offline Find More Posts by madinpensacola
Old 05-18-2018, 08:54 PM
Find More Posts by Festivus
I sponser JR
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2017
1,808 Posts
My experience with Herve was excellent.... I ordered a set of servos that were lost in shipping I thought Herve immediately replace them and on the second delivery by FedEx I met the FedEx guy and he showed me where he hit the first shipment in the neighbor's bushes so I immediately contacted Herve and it was straighten it all out and he provides excellent customer service my PA you Viper arrived in excellent condition and I have ordered two sets of servos MKS 777 a pluses for to plane I will continue to do business with her and p a u and Herve
Festivus is online now Find More Posts by Festivus
Old 05-18-2018, 08:54 PM
Find More Posts by Festivus
I sponser JR
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2017
1,808 Posts
Previous message was dictated and not proof read
Festivus is online now Find More Posts by Festivus
Old 05-18-2018, 09:09 PM
Find More Posts by Islandflyer
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Mar 2007
2,476 Posts
This minor shipping damage situation (a couple of cracked formers in the fuse belly) was being dealt with in a normal professional manner until insults, threats, harassment and xenophobic messages were received. I had to call the police in February for the safety of my family, and again yesterday when I received direct threats of bodily harm.
I have begun taking the necessary step toward obtaining a retraining order.
this is being reported to the moderator, and will also be entered into the police records.
Islandflyer is offline Find More Posts by Islandflyer
Old 05-18-2018, 09:38 PM
Find More Posts by Brian yak dude
Certified Bum
United States, TX, Seguin
Joined Jul 2008
684 Posts
This is no way to handle a situation like this. This type of behavior will always ensure your problem never gets resolved. NO matter the company.

Herve and PAU consistently work through issues like this without a problem. Having been on FG for over a decade, we'd know if there was a problem. Anyone who handles problems like this with a reasonable, tactful behavior will certainly find the experience to be positive.
Brian yak dude is offline Find More Posts by Brian yak dude
Old 05-19-2018, 04:45 AM
Find More Posts by Luchnia
Word up!
United States, VA, Amelia Court House
Joined Oct 2010
2,356 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Islandflyer View Post
This minor shipping damage situation (a couple of cracked formers in the fuse belly) was being dealt with in a normal professional manner until insults, threats, harassment and xenophobic messages were received. I had to call the police in February for the safety of my family, and again yesterday when I received direct threats of bodily harm.
I have begun taking the necessary step toward obtaining a retraining order.
this is being reported to the moderator, and will also be entered into the police records.
Thanks for posting and explaining this. We know things happen, yet there is absolutely no reason for someone to threaten harm to someone over something like this unless they were provoked to do so and we can tell that is not the case at all.

It is truly a shame that things sometimes have to wind up this way. The OP says the bank has given him his money back. It is time for him to let it rest and move on. As always one can hope for a peaceful ending to the matter.
Luchnia is offline Find More Posts by Luchnia
Old 05-19-2018, 05:58 AM
Find More Posts by William_Burkert
Closed Account
Joined Oct 2013
1,077 Posts
I had a grossly warped Sukhoi cowl and was told shipping a new one would get damaged in shipping so no replacement.
William_Burkert is offline Find More Posts by William_Burkert
Old 05-19-2018, 06:05 AM
Find More Posts by Luchnia
Word up!
United States, VA, Amelia Court House
Joined Oct 2010
2,356 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by William_Burkert View Post
I had a grossly warped Sukhoi cowl and was told shipping a new one would get damaged in shipping so no replacement.
From PAU? Cowls get shipped all the time, that seems an odd thing to say.
Luchnia is offline Find More Posts by Luchnia
Old 05-19-2018, 06:47 AM
Find More Posts by eheliflyer
TEAM FUTABA
Mansfield Oh
Joined May 2006
1,664 Posts
All things taken into account, curious as to why it would take 5 months to resolve this? I find it very unsettling that the OP resorted to bodily harm and threatened ones family over this matter. That being said, I have offered to show up at someone’s residence to collect a debt which was owed to me after months of them ducking and dodging all forms of communication!

“Restraining Order” But Retraining seems fitting as well! lol
eheliflyer is offline Find More Posts by eheliflyer
Old 05-19-2018, 08:11 AM
Find More Posts by Islandflyer
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Mar 2007
2,476 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luchnia View Post
From PAU? Cowls get shipped all the time, that seems an odd thing to say.
Nothing to do with Mr. Keith Brenegan's post, but this picture was sent to us, showing that the rear opening of the cowl was out of round ("warped"): the Sukhoi has a rear opening that is quite flexible, with no cowl ring like our current designs. Once it is slipped over the round fuse (on which it fits pretty tight), it is round again.
Islandflyer is offline Find More Posts by Islandflyer

Quick Reply