logo
Old 03-21-2015, 06:43 PM
Go Hawks!
United States, WA
Joined Oct 2007
4,422 Posts

Be very afraid Sportsman class!! With this plane and my lack of a practice field....i should easily be able to secure last place on a regular basis!! Im coming for you..fellow sportsmen.
Cryhavoc38 is offline Find More Posts by Cryhavoc38
Last edited by Cryhavoc38; 03-21-2015 at 08:24 PM.
Old 03-21-2015, 10:46 PM
It's the Summer Of George
United States, OR, Hillsboro
Joined Mar 2007
2,037 Posts

Mucho Thanks to Brian Webb for coming down and instructing for our West Side Judging School! Thanks to everyone who came out! Lots of good discussion. And Finally....Thanks to The Wilsonville Denny's for hosting! If you happen in there....mention us!

CB
castlebravo is offline Find More Posts by castlebravo
Old 03-22-2015, 02:39 AM
Are we there yet?
United States, OR, Damascus
Joined Jul 2012
22 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by castlebravo View Post
Mucho Thanks to Brian Webb for coming down and instructing for our West Side Judging School! Thanks to everyone who came out! Lots of good discussion. And Finally....Thanks to The Wilsonville Denny's for hosting! If you happen in there....mention us!

CB
+1 For Sure.. .. .. Thanks Brian for a great class. Everyone who competes in IMAC should attend one of these classes. It benefits us all.
jaydeetech is offline Find More Posts by jaydeetech
Last edited by jaydeetech; 03-23-2015 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Spelling error
Old 03-23-2015, 09:39 AM
"Those Guys"
United States, WA
Joined Dec 2011
154 Posts
Grizzly Bear

We are now within 3 weeks of the event. The club will have breakfast and lunch available both Saturday and Sunday. If you guys are interested we could do a semi pot-luck similar to Dusters last year. I will pick up some meat and cook it on the smoker if you don't mind pitching in $5 a plate for the meat - and ask for people to bring side dishes of some sort.

Don't forget to sing up via the IMAC site. Makes the CD's job much easier.

If you plan to show up early please let me know and I will assist in any arrangements needed. I am planning to be at the field Thursday evening.
chymas is offline Find More Posts by chymas
Old 03-23-2015, 10:11 AM
Twin Falls, Idaho
Joined Mar 2006
527 Posts

Thank you all for attending the Judging school this past weekend and a huge thank you to Chris and Brian for taking their time to make IMAC better here in the NW.
Don't forget that we are hosting the Richland Judging School this coming weekend. If you all could please sign up so that we can plan accordingly for the event I would appreciate it.

Clete, We here in the NW wish you the best and hope that you continue to fly IMAC in the SW region.
helivflyer is offline Find More Posts by helivflyer
Old 03-23-2015, 10:36 PM
Joined Jun 2008
31 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by helivflyer View Post
Thank you all for attending the Judging school this past weekend and a huge thank you to Chris and Brian for taking their time to make IMAC better here in the NW.
Don't forget that we are hosting the Richland Judging School this coming weekend. If you all could please sign up so that we can plan accordingly for the event I would appreciate it.

Clete, We here in the NW wish you the best and hope that you continue to fly IMAC in the SW region.
Hi Mike
My wife and I will be at Richland.
Dave V.
Hydroguy is offline Find More Posts by Hydroguy
Old 03-24-2015, 10:32 AM
Twin Falls, Idaho
Joined Mar 2006
527 Posts

Great Dave, I look forward to seeing you there. And everybody else for that matter.
Old 03-24-2015, 12:11 PM
Go Hawks!
United States, WA
Joined Oct 2007
4,422 Posts

I would absolutely love to, but alas, cannot due to being oncall for the medical center I work for this weekend.
Old 03-24-2015, 03:55 PM
Twin Falls, Idaho
Joined Mar 2006
527 Posts

We will all miss you both Charles.
Old 03-24-2015, 03:59 PM
Go Hawks!
United States, WA
Joined Oct 2007
4,422 Posts

Quote:
We will all miss you both Charles.
Thanks Mike.
The plan is to get back into it this year. Got that big Yak to get in the air and practice with. Just need a field to fly it at since Cascade is still up in the air. Looking at other options for somewhat close fields that can accommodate a large plane.
Old 03-25-2015, 09:26 AM
Ok, Pull back to go up..got it
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Sep 2013
116 Posts

Quote:

Thanks!
I am looking into clubs in the area as well as local flying fields... Lets hope I get as lucky with the people in Vegas as I did in the Northwest!
Clete Landefeld is offline Find More Posts by Clete Landefeld
Old 03-25-2015, 10:07 AM
Twin Falls, Idaho
Joined Mar 2006
527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryhavoc38 View Post
Thanks Mike.
The plan is to get back into it this year. Got that big Yak to get in the air and practice with. Just need a field to fly it at since Cascade is still up in the air. Looking at other options for somewhat close fields that can accommodate a large plane.
I hope that you all find a secure field to fly at soon. I know a lot of people would like to see contests again in that part of our region.
Old 03-25-2015, 10:09 AM
Twin Falls, Idaho
Joined Mar 2006
527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clete Landefeld View Post
Thanks!
I am looking into clubs in the area as well as local flying fields... Lets hope I get as lucky with the people in Vegas as I did in the Northwest!
I am sure that you will have no problem finding fellow pilots that are almost as nice as the folks up here in the NW.
Old 03-26-2015, 10:00 AM
Twin Falls, Idaho
Joined Mar 2006
527 Posts

I want to thank everybody for signing up for the Judging School in Richland this weekend. You all make this sport/hobby much better by knowing the rules. Also don't forget your chairs for the Practical flying portion on Sunday out at the field. It looks like we are going to have some great weather!
Old 03-26-2015, 10:11 AM
United States, WA, Richland
Joined Mar 2012
57 Posts

There are rules!? LOL

Sunday is looking quite nice.

Doug B.
dougbo is offline Find More Posts by dougbo