Welcome to The FlyingGiants! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

Welcome to The FlyingGiants Community! We're all about fun, and inside you'll find the greatest, friendliest, and most helpful group of people around! If this is your first time visiting, please check out site, and click here to sign up! We hope to see you soon!!

Go Back   FlyingGiants > Technology > Radios
Forgot your password? Create a new account

Old 04-25-2012, 10:04 PM   #1
gbarnes
Gettin' Lower!

Default Using Side Levers on a 9303?

Guys,
I need some help. I am trying to set one of the side levers on my 9303 to the Aux 4 channel. I can't seem to get it to work. The levers do not seem to be an option when selecting switches. Anybody have an idea of what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks in Advance.
gbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:42 PM   #2
airbike
Super Contributor

This is a limitation of the 9303. It has limited switch/lever options for the aux channels.

You'll have to use aux 3 with a lever and then use aux 4 for whatever you were using aux 3 for. make sense?
airbike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:49 PM   #3
AWorrest
Super Contributor

You are doing nothing wrong. If you are programming in ACRO, the 9303 DeviceSEL menu doesn’t have the levers as the activating devices for AUX4. You can use a program mix to accomplish this. First go to the DeviceSEL menu and inhibit the output of AUX4. Check to see that the lever you want to used is not being used for another channel. You can have the same lever controlling two channels but this is probably not what you want.

In a normal program mix select either LLVR or RLVR as the master and AUX4 as the slave channel. The most basic setup is to leave the offset at zero. Set both the upper and lower rates of Pos0 to 100%. Leave the Pos1 rates as zeros.

Allan

Last edited by AWorrest; 04-26-2012 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Comment applies only to ACRO mode
AWorrest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #4
gbarnes
Gettin' Lower!

Thanks guys. I never pasid any attention that the levers were available in the Aux 3 channel but not the Aux 4.
Gary
gbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote