logo
Old 05-25-2007, 03:54 PM
Find More Posts by TheTank
I created FG! Bitch!
Connecticut, USA
Joined Jan 2006
10,655 Posts
Last Minute NE Region IMAC Clinic

I know there were a bunch of guys looking to give IMAC a try this year. I will be helping a few this Sunday up in Rocky Hill, CT and figured I would throw the invite out to anyone else interested. We are just gonna go over some basics on geometry, presentation and the newbie do's and don'ts and the overall of how a contest works and flows. If you are interested in coming and arent familiar with the Rocky Hill Club, shoot me a message and Ill get you directions.

Side note: Snap a Saurus.... your attendance is NOT optional, it is REQUIRED as a result of your lost bet with your fellow racing friends that delivered the smack down on you this year at the track!!!!!!!
TheTank is offline Find More Posts by TheTank
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 09-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Find More Posts by KevinS
Whitisnville, MA
Joined Sep 2007
15 Posts
Re: Last Minute NE Region IMAC Clinic

If someone would like to run a clinic like this again, either this fall, or next spring, I would be interested in attending. I fly in central MA, and my club doesn't really have anyone that is in IMAC to learn from, which makes it more difficult to learn the in's and out's of something like this. I would be interested in trying it out. I did check out the event this year in salem, and it looked like something worth at least trying.

Thanks
Kevin.
KevinS is offline Find More Posts by KevinS
Old 09-07-2007, 02:19 PM
Find More Posts by TheTank
I created FG! Bitch!
Connecticut, USA
Joined Jan 2006
10,655 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinS View Post
If someone would like to run a clinic like this again, either this fall, or next spring, I would be interested in attending. I fly in central MA, and my club doesn't really have anyone that is in IMAC to learn from, which makes it more difficult to learn the in's and out's of something like this. I would be interested in trying it out. I did check out the event this year in salem, and it looked like something worth at least trying.

Thanks
Kevin.

Kevin, I would be more than happy to help you out. Are you closer to the Salem club or woodstock, ct field? I would be more than happy to meet up with you on a weekend and go over the basics with ya.
TheTank is offline Find More Posts by TheTank
Old 09-07-2007, 04:52 PM
Find More Posts by catman3070
United States, AL, Bessemer
Joined Jan 2007
723 Posts

Is that going to be this weekend? If so I may be interested in hooking up with ya.

Thanks
Chane
catman3070 is offline Find More Posts by catman3070
Old 09-10-2007, 10:16 AM
Find More Posts by KevinS
Whitisnville, MA
Joined Sep 2007
15 Posts

Private message sent.
KevinS is offline Find More Posts by KevinS