Welcome to The FlyingGiants! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

Welcome to The FlyingGiants Community! We're all about fun, and inside you'll find the greatest, friendliest, and most helpful group of people around! If this is your first time visiting, please check out site, and click here to sign up! We hope to see you soon!!

Go Back   FlyingGiants > IMAC > Northwest
Forgot your password? Create a new account

Old 10-22-2014, 10:40 AM   #5956
Clete Landefeld
Ok, Pull back to go up..got it

Quote: Originally Posted by castlebravo
View Post
Alright folks....I need a new simulator. Which ones are you using? I want to use my own transmitter (14MZ). Which one offers the best "IMAC Experience"? I know that sims are lousy for IMAC practice but I figure if I got a good one, I could fake it most of the way through....Let me know!

CB
I use Realflight 7.5... I upgraded from 6.5... And I did tweak a plane to fly like mine. It is not as good as getting out to the field ... but it gives me the stick movements and lets me "see" what I am doing wrong... I can rewind my mistakes..
Clete Landefeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 10:47 AM   #5957
castlebravo
It's the Summer Of George

I think I'm gonna go with RF 7.5....it seems like it's gonna be the best "bang for the buck"...

CB
Old 10-22-2014, 12:12 PM   #5958
dougbo
Flyin' Around

Phoenix has free upgrades ... BUT ... IMO RF 6.5+ does a better job on planks. Plus most of the cool kids use RF so if flying online is something you want to do then you run what everyone else runs. How is that for peer pressure.

Doug B.
dougbo is offline   Reply With Quote