logo
Old 03-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Find More Posts by flying
ex-wives
Joined Aug 2011
10 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flying skunks View Post
Very well said Al .....I tried to explain that , but couldn't get in one word..
I
flying is offline Find More Posts by flying
Last edited by flying; 03-01-2012 at 09:59 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 03-01-2012, 06:08 PM
Find More Posts by flying skunks
FFAA for Life
Flying with the Best of Friends
Joined May 2006
19,622 Posts
Thank You.
flying skunks is offline Find More Posts by flying skunks
Old 03-01-2012, 06:13 PM
Find More Posts by SmoothFlying
Suspended Account
United States, OK, Bethel
Joined Jan 2006
5,049 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flying View Post
IGNORANCE IS BLISS ISN'T IT! i AM DONE ON HERE SO NO WORRIES.. AND WHEN ADAM IS GONE YOU WILL SURELY BE THE FIRST TO FIND OUT.. i WILL MAKE IT A PRIORITY TO POST IT! YOU NEVER SHOWED FOR HIS 40TH , MAYBE YOU WILL SHOW FOR HIS FUNERAL!
Well don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. We didn't ask u to come in to this thread and nobody will. And trust me, you might not know any of us but we know all about u. We've heard all your stories. Have a good one Melanie.
SmoothFlying is offline Find More Posts by SmoothFlying
Reply With Quote  (Disabled) Quick reply to this message (Disabled)
Old 03-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Find More Posts by dr_d_2k
Melbourne
Joined Oct 2006
804 Posts
Glad to hear Adam is on the top of the soil. Anything that he needs all he has to do is ask!
dr_d_2k is offline Find More Posts by dr_d_2k
Old 03-01-2012, 06:16 PM
Find More Posts by flyguyrc
Fly Guy RC
Titusville, fl
Joined Aug 2010
64 Posts
I love this brotherhood. coupe well said. God, i hope if i disappear and my wife goes crazy.. she dont get on here. these brothers are brutal.
flyguyrc is offline Find More Posts by flyguyrc
Old 03-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Find More Posts by HUNTERNFLA
OCEAN PALM GRAPHICS
United States, FL, New Port Richey
Joined May 2006
1,015 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxcoupe View Post
Hey Melanie,
All of us here care very deeply about Adam. We don't really care what happened between you two. That is your own business. We (his flying buddies) don't care what Adam has done or is doing we love him unconditionally. You won't win any hearts and minds in here, so you would be just wasting your time trying to do that. He has never wronged any of us and has been nothing but a great friend. If that was Adam that posted that comment last night, it sucks for sure, but that isn't the Adam that we all know. So everyone assumed it was someone else. If Adam is sick I hope he gets better soon and believe me when I say this, if he reaches out to any of us we'll do everything that we can to help him. This is a brotherhood, which can be a much stronger bond than a husband and wife.

All you had to do is come on here and say Adam is ok, and it wasn't me that posted that. That's all
+1
HUNTERNFLA is offline Find More Posts by HUNTERNFLA
Old 03-01-2012, 06:25 PM
Find More Posts by HUNTERNFLA
OCEAN PALM GRAPHICS
United States, FL, New Port Richey
Joined May 2006
1,015 Posts
is she posting facts or theats to adam?? getting hard to tell them apart, has anyone been able to talk to him as of yet?
HUNTERNFLA is offline Find More Posts by HUNTERNFLA
Old 03-01-2012, 06:25 PM
Find More Posts by juicesqueezer
SMOKING!
Okeechobee, Florida
Joined Oct 2008
1,843 Posts
I thought I tuned into "Days of Our Lives"! So, Adam is okay? I know when I purchase a plane off him, he was having troubles with the ex. Hope he is doing well.
juicesqueezer is offline Find More Posts by juicesqueezer
Old 03-01-2012, 06:35 PM
Find More Posts by kwilson
Drone pilot since 1979
Jacksonville, FL
Joined May 2006
1,242 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flying View Post
IGNORANCE IS BLISS ISN'T IT! i AM DONE ON HERE SO NO WORRIES.. AND WHEN ADAM IS GONE YOU WILL SURELY BE THE FIRST TO FIND OUT.. i WILL MAKE IT A PRIORITY TO POST IT! YOU NEVER SHOWED FOR HIS 40TH , MAYBE YOU WILL SHOW FOR HIS FUNERAL!
What the hell is wrong with you? You must be seriously dimented to get on here and post crap like this.
Is there a way to ban her?
I am guessing the further Adam is away from you, the better off he is.
kwilson is offline Find More Posts by kwilson
Old 03-01-2012, 06:46 PM
Find More Posts by RcOverkill
Macclenny,Fl
Joined Sep 2009
93 Posts
WOW!! That is all.
RcOverkill is offline Find More Posts by RcOverkill
Old 03-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Find More Posts by VooDoo Child
How many points do you have ?
3 miles South of where Jamie McMurray cried like a Biotch.
Joined May 2007
9,314 Posts
Quote:
Hey Melanie,
All of us here care very deeply about Adam. We don't really care what happened between you two. That is your own business. We (his flying buddies) don't care what Adam has done or is doing we love him unconditionally. You won't win any hearts and minds in here, so you would be just wasting your time trying to do that. He has never wronged any of us and has been nothing but a great friend. If that was Adam that posted that comment last night, it sucks for sure, but that isn't the Adam that we all know. So everyone assumed it was someone else. If Adam is sick I hope he gets better soon and believe me when I say this, if he reaches out to any of us we'll do everything that we can to help him. This is a brotherhood, which can be a much stronger bond than a husband and wife.

All you had to do is come on here and say Adam is ok, and it wasn't me that posted that. That's all
100% hit the nail on the head......I do not know one person that is not,or has not done something that others would not understand,or approve off.....i could give a RATS AZZ about that side of a person (well,there are a few things,but i will not go there) We all just hang out and do our flying thing and apple pieing thing and leave those other parts of life at home,were it belongs........and get each others backs when things just are not going so good...and give when things are on the up......there is no need for this kind of Bull Shi# going on in this thread.....But i did learn one thing from what i have read since i got home,my X-Wife is not as bad as i thought,she would never step into mine and my friends Ring and start talk sh$% about lawyers and slander and go out of her way to dirt my name......But then again,maybe that is part of the reason we still remain friends and hang out 1 or 2 times a year,to this day we would do anyting to pick each other up when we get down.....Seems Adams X enjoys kicking a man when he is down...and i am sure she never did a damn thing wrong in her life,or in her relationships.
VooDoo Child is offline Find More Posts by VooDoo Child
Old 03-01-2012, 06:59 PM
Joined May 2007
9,314 Posts
BIG UP'S TO MY BIOTCHES AT THE FARM......This new shirt is way BAD AZZ......It sucked more then anybody would ever know to not make it to the FX3D....but the farm dudes going out of there way to send me a piece of the Goodness-Helps a whole bunch.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:08 PM
Joined May 2007
9,314 Posts
I busted my azz at work today so i could get off early,pick up my van from getting it's new BIG DOLLAR alternator (but i no longer have to worry about frying the BCM ) and to get out to the field to try and get the VOODOO into the 170 range (cheating of course).....EPIC FAIL !!!!!!!! I tried everything but i was starting to get things to hot......GUESS I WILL HAVE TO BE HAPPY IN THE 160 RANGE Unless we get some more days in the 60deg area with some high winds
Old 03-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Find More Posts by HunHunter
dont put 'er in the dirt!
Brandon, Fl.
Joined Aug 2010
1,527 Posts
i know her (; i WAS buying all the girls in my family candles from her shop.. i think i just thought twice... id ont think i will ever look at her the same now.
HunHunter is offline Find More Posts by HunHunter
Old 03-01-2012, 07:22 PM
Find More Posts by HunHunter
dont put 'er in the dirt!
Brandon, Fl.
Joined Aug 2010
1,527 Posts
Quote:
Hey Melanie,

FFAA bro's unite. i never thought a tear would come down my face about how much we care about each other and how far it goes other than the hobby. very well said al.
HunHunter is offline Find More Posts by HunHunter

Quick Reply