logo
Old 03-02-2006, 06:37 PM
Find More Posts by rick dazzler
www.taildraggerrc.com
park city, ky
Joined Jan 2006
5,275 Posts
first annual skymac"Vette City Big Birds", giant scale fly-in

Skymac in Bowling Green KY.(corvette capitol) is having our first annual giant scale fly-in on the last weekend of July(29-30). People are welcome to come friday early and setup, ect. as the field will be open. We have currently been working on and soon to be finished field expansion project. Our club has just recieved a grant from the tourist commission. Our runway is soon to be 800'x50' of pavement. We will also be adding electricity and an expanded parking area. Our field is a beautiful open area with plenty of shade trees. Rv's and campers are welcome. There are plenty of hotels within a 3-15 mile radius of our field. Anything with an imaa legal wingspan is welcome to fly whether it be aerobatic,sport,warbird,turbine,ect., bring your giants and join in on the fun. We are really excited about this and have really been working hard to make our field the premier rc flying club in the tri-state area. AMA membership and a $20.00 landing fee is all thats required to fly. We are located about 3 miles off I-65, not far from the corvette plant in bowling green, ky. Come join us and help us break in our new runway and lets make this an annual memorable event!! Dont forget about the bluegrass jet jam jet event we are holding in early june!

For info on our club check out our websight. www.skymacrc.com
For more info on "Vette City Big birds", contact me Chad Wilson at 270-590-0943. E-mail- taildragger22003@yahoo.com
OR
Dennis Bac at 270-783-4004. E-mail- dennisrchobbys@cs.com

Stay tuned for more info! Spread the word! Thanks!!
rick dazzler is offline Find More Posts by rick dazzler
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 03-03-2006, 02:51 AM
Find More Posts by mikeyj86
United States, GA, Guyton
Joined Jan 2006
552 Posts
Re: first annual skymac"Vette City Big Birds", giant scale fly-in

yes, another fly-in with in driving distance of me, sweet
mikeyj86 is offline Find More Posts by mikeyj86
Old 03-07-2006, 07:51 PM
Find More Posts by ICE_MAN
Paducah Ky.
Joined Jan 2006
228 Posts

Schweet!

I might be there the 30th.. Our club Annual Fly-in is the 29th though
ICE_MAN is offline Find More Posts by ICE_MAN
Old 05-19-2006, 12:52 AM
www.taildraggerrc.com
park city, ky
Joined Jan 2006
5,275 Posts

Ok guys our new runway is done after lots of sweat and hard work. It's nice!!! Iceman and mikeyj...we would be exstatic to have you guys there. Spread the word for us!! Come down and huck a flying giant on the deck!! dont forget our memorial day weekend fun fly!! The next week after that is the jet jam. Lots going on for any type of flyer/enthusiest!!
Old 05-26-2006, 03:11 PM
Find More Posts by ICE_MAN
Paducah Ky.
Joined Jan 2006
228 Posts

Looks good man,

Can you make the flyer a bit bigger for us? I might be able to come over there and bring some other huckers.. But I also might have to fly in uor clubs fly-in.. Just don't know yet
ICE_MAN is offline Find More Posts by ICE_MAN
Old 06-05-2006, 10:14 PM
www.taildraggerrc.com
park city, ky
Joined Jan 2006
5,275 Posts

The bluegrass jet jam 2006 is now over and was a sucess!! Next is to get this big bird meet rolling... Everyone that has marked there calenders for this event, I would appreciate you allowing me to know. It would really help us.. Just reply to this post or email. Call if you have any questions. Contact info is at the top of the post. Thanks!!
Old 06-13-2006, 07:29 PM
www.taildraggerrc.com
park city, ky
Joined Jan 2006
5,275 Posts

It is official that MAC HODGES will be coming up for our event!! You dont want to miss this. If you have not seen Mac Hodges do his thing with his GIANT b-29, you are in for a treat! http://www.hodgeshobbies.com/ Joe Bayer of Newburgh Indiana will also be here with his 50% jpx ultralight engine powered patty wagstaff extra! Also if you are a vendor and want to get set up at our fly in, it is only 75.00$. You may contact me 270-590-0943, or dennis 270-783-4004 for more info. Thanks!
Old 07-24-2006, 06:38 PM
www.taildraggerrc.com
park city, ky
Joined Jan 2006
5,275 Posts

The weather looks good for this upcoming weekend..! Dont miss us this saturday and sunday. Will be a fun event. CHAD

Quick Reply