Originally Posted by jgsticks
Looks like you will be winging it.
Same here! Every time since last October that I've wanted to go fly the weather has been either raining or wind blowing 30 mph or ice and snow (lately)!! I will be lucky to get in a takeoff and landing this next Sunday as there is a 50% chance of rain but I REALLY need to see if my engine will run or if it has forgotten how to run!! But Wait - it's a DA 120 - whew, I have confidence that it WILL run!!!