logo
Old 02-19-2009, 08:10 AM
Find More Posts by Dino69
Stamford Ct
Joined Jun 2006
687 Posts
New Crash Protection Program offered by Ace Hobby Distributors, Inc in North America.

How it works
1. Purchase a Thunder Tiger TOC series Airplane from any Authorized Ace Dealer starting on March 1, 2009. Go to www.acehobby.com to register your aircraft for the Crash Protection Program.
2. Once you are registered you are eligible to receive the benefit of the Crash Protection Program which ends December 31, 2009.
3.How does the Crash Protect Program benefit you? No matter how you crash or damage your aircraft you can rest assured that Ace will back you up. Drop your airplane off the back of your truck, thumb it into the ground doing crazy 3D maneuvers at eye level, wife drives over it going shopping, your kids using it for batting practice, or mid-air collision while your doing your deck work, it is not a problem. Just make sure that your TT TOC airplane is purchased from an authorized dealer and in the time frame of the promotional period and you can replace your damaged aircraft for 40% off of MSRP.
4.To redeem benefit: Simply submit your photo of you and your crashed Thunder Tiger TOC aircraft along with a copy of your receipt from and authorized Ace Hobby Distributor Dealer. Your coverage enables you to purchase one aircraft of the same color scheme as purchased at 40% off of the current MSRP. Please note that no substitutions or upgrades will be allowed. Color scheme if not in stock will be given an alternative scheme in the same size aircraft per your selection.
5.Fly with confidence knowing that Thunder Tiger TOC airplanes have Crash Protection. Ask your local dealer or consult the
www.acehobby.com website.
This offer is valid for only TOC aircraft. Crash Protection is provided for the first initial purchase. This offer does not apply to Crash Protection aircraft purchases and is not offered on any other Thunder Tiger aircraft.
We hope with this program that everyone understands that Ace Hobby Distributors stands behind our products. Please look on our website March 1,
2009 for more details.
If your in need of service please contact us at: 949-900-3300 and ask for service. We look forward to serving you in all your aircraft needs.
Best Regards,
Jeff Fassbinder
Marketing Manager
Mike Cline
Sales Manager
Rocky McCarter
Customer Service Manager
Dino69 is offline Find More Posts by Dino69
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 02-19-2009, 09:10 AM
Find More Posts by ifly3d
Team Futaba
zebulon,NC,USA
Joined Jan 2006
2,058 Posts
Re: New Crash Protection Program offered by Ace Hobby Distributors, Inc in North Amer

Wow thats cool
ifly3d is offline Find More Posts by ifly3d
Old 02-19-2009, 09:37 AM
Find More Posts by Mithrandir
TEAM FUTABA
High Desert California, USA
Joined Jan 2006
8,437 Posts
Re: New Crash Protection Program offered by Ace Hobby Distributors, Inc in North Amer

Thats like the service contract they sell at Best Buy... but it is FREE with every qualifying Purchase!!!

SWEET!!!
Mithrandir is offline Find More Posts by Mithrandir
Old 02-19-2009, 09:53 AM
Find More Posts by TheTank
I created FG! Bitch!
Connecticut, USA
Joined Jan 2006
10,655 Posts

Thats pretty cool actually. I have never seen anything like this before!
TheTank is offline Find More Posts by TheTank
Old 02-19-2009, 09:55 AM
Find More Posts by Sewerdude
Gas freak!
LaPorte, IN
Joined Apr 2006
470 Posts

Cant beat that deal!
Sewerdude is offline Find More Posts by Sewerdude
Old 02-19-2009, 10:17 AM
Find More Posts by 3D Meatshield
Need...more...POWER!!!
Medina OH
Joined Aug 2008
1,134 Posts

Wow! Might be a TT in my future!
3D Meatshield is offline Find More Posts by 3D Meatshield
Old 02-19-2009, 10:58 AM
Find More Posts by Pappy
United States, TN, Collierville
Joined Nov 2006
1,222 Posts

Outrage RC does this with their products too. They market to the RC heli crowd. I know their 50% replacement guaratee applies to their Li-Pos (which are great) and mufflers. Not sure if it applies to their helis as well. Gett a deal like from a airframe maker is really good news!
Pappy is offline Find More Posts by Pappy
Old 02-19-2009, 11:00 AM
Find More Posts by smokin
clinton, ia. usa
Joined Oct 2007
5,199 Posts

This sounds like a great deal!!! to make it even more obvious for us would you define MSRP please.... not being skeptical here, just wanting to know the rules.

is that the same figure that all of the vendors (tbm, cheif, etc..) sell for or is it a higher price that the manufacturer suggested in the first place? again, not trying to be discouraging here... just making sure i understand the $$$'s.
smokin is offline Find More Posts by smokin
Last edited by smokin; 02-19-2009 at 11:11 AM.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:08 AM
Find More Posts by STLAV8R
Team Twisted!
United States, MO, St Louis
Joined Mar 2006
5,907 Posts

A crash proof option for free . . sure beats the $25,000 option! LOL
STLAV8R is online now Find More Posts by STLAV8R
Old 02-19-2009, 11:23 AM
Find More Posts by oldtimer77
Joined Feb 2009
8 Posts

I may be stubborn old man, but I would be insane not to take this deal. I got a lot of old planes, will Ace Hobby take them for new ones? ha ha I would never get rid of my beautiful airframes. I really like the fact that someone in the airplane industry is trying to helpful. I have a couple of the old SD airplanes and couple of the New TOC Series. I have read alot about the other giant scale manufacturer's saying ''pre-hinged this and pre-built that" what happened to being a true builder??? Thats what a hobby is all about!!! I have always enjoyed the SD Models Airplanes, the TOC Series. I have had Great Service from Ace Hobby and I am glad that Ace Hobby is trying to help everyone by bringing out great programs like this one."NEW CRASH PROTECTION PROGRAM"

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!

oldtimer77
oldtimer77 is offline Find More Posts by oldtimer77
Old 02-19-2009, 12:06 PM
Find More Posts by ericb
Team WTFO
USA, SD, Worthing
Joined Mar 2006
9,612 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin View Post
This sounds like a great deal!!! to make it even more obvious for us would you define MSRP please.... not being skeptical here, just wanting to know the rules.

is that the same figure that all of the vendors (tbm, cheif, etc..) sell for or is it a higher price that the manufacturer suggested in the first place? again, not trying to be discouraging here... just making sure i understand the $$$'s.
Looks like the MSRP is the price we actually pay.
ericb is offline Find More Posts by ericb
Old 02-19-2009, 12:22 PM
Find More Posts by Silvanskii
Get Some!
United States, VA, Chesapeake
Joined Jan 2006
398 Posts

Hey all, I know Rocky and he and his crew are all awesome people. And that's a helluva deal, wow!
Silvanskii is offline Find More Posts by Silvanskii
Old 02-19-2009, 02:36 PM
Find More Posts by oldtimer77
Joined Feb 2009
8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericb View Post
Looks like the MSRP is the price we actually pay.
Lets not jump to conclusions, I doubt we are gonna pay MSRP because that price is the Highest we will ever pay. We just have to be patient and see where this cool program goes. I have been around enough and have spent enough money to know that this program will really help us out...

oldtimer77
oldtimer77 is offline Find More Posts by oldtimer77
Old 02-19-2009, 03:42 PM
Find More Posts by smokin
clinton, ia. usa
Joined Oct 2007
5,199 Posts

again, i am a fan of this program all the way! i am not being a downer here... i just wondered what MSRP meant in this case. if you look at the Evolution gas engines ad here on fg, you will see that the 152cc has a MSRP of 2599 and Horizon will sell it for 1499! that is a 43% discount off of MSRP... i was just wanting to know if this was that kind of deal... if not.... it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!
smokin is offline Find More Posts by smokin
Old 02-19-2009, 04:49 PM
Find More Posts by TheTank
I created FG! Bitch!
Connecticut, USA
Joined Jan 2006
10,655 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin View Post
again, i am a fan of this program all the way! i am not being a downer here... i just wondered what MSRP meant in this case. if you look at the Evolution gas engines ad here on fg, you will see that the 152cc has a MSRP of 2599 and Horizon will sell it for 1499! that is a 43% discount off of MSRP... i was just wanting to know if this was that kind of deal... if not.... it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Good point
TheTank is offline Find More Posts by TheTank

Quick Reply