logo
Old 05-13-2007, 12:18 PM
Find More Posts by bradyrc
United States, SC, Fountain Inn
Joined Jul 2006
198 Posts
Trabuco Flyers Memorial Day Fly In/Pig Roast

Folks it's that time again, Traubuco Flyers in Orange County CA will be holding the 3rd Annual Memorial Day Fly In May 26th and 27th. The main events will be on Sunday the 27th. This year we have over $4,000.00 in Raffles up for grabs. Cost of admission is $10.00 for Adults and $7.00 for children Ages 5-12. AMA Card is required to fly. For Details visit our website www.trabucorcflyers.com for more information. Look forward to seeing everyone at the field.
bradyrc is offline Find More Posts by bradyrc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 05-15-2007, 09:20 AM
Find More Posts by big_eric
Big
Tustin, ca
Joined Feb 2007
12 Posts
Re: Trabuco Flyers Memorial Day Fly In/Pig Roast

Here's some more detailed Info on this years big event ! Don't forget your AMA card if you want to fly !!!

Trabuco Flyers

Alright it’s that time again…. The Trabuco Flyers 3rd Annual Memorial Day Fly In/Pig Roast May 26th and 27th. The fly in starts at 9:00 am on the 26th and will go until the evening of the 27th. The main event kicks off at 1:00 PM on Sunday. We will be raffling off $4-5K worth of items from the finest companies in this hobby. Some of these consist of HITEC MULTIPLEX, FROMECO, GYRO HOBBIES, DESERT AIRCRAFT, CARDEN AIRCRAFT, HORIZON HOBBY, EFUELHOBBIES.COM, TRYRC.COM, AND AIRWILD PILOT SHOP. There will be spectacular airplane and helicopter demonstrations through out the day on Sunday. Festivities Included this year consist of Camping, Night Flying, Limbo, Electric Pylon racing, and lots of RC Flying!!! The noise restrictions are waived Sunday from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Admission prices are $10.00 for Adults and $7.00 Children Ages 5-12. Club Members we need volunteers for various teams and side dishes in order to make this successful. If there were a particular team, you would like to work on, email me with that information. Send all RSVP’s to brady0351@cox.net with the number of guests attending. See you at the Fly In!!!

Thank you,
Corey Brady

Trabuco Flyers
Events Director
Brady0351@cox.net
Cell Phone: (949) 230-5473

www.trabucorcflyers.com

See our website for complete flyer and other club information
big_eric is offline Find More Posts by big_eric
Old 05-15-2007, 09:46 AM
Find More Posts by DESERTRIDER49
United States, CA, Costa Mesa
Joined Mar 2007
331 Posts

This is an excellent event. The flyers out there at Trabuco are the friendliest people I have ever encountered. I heard they will have trainers with buddy boxes for non flyers to "try it out". Looks like you could go home with sum great stuff too.
DESERTRIDER49 is offline Find More Posts by DESERTRIDER49
Last edited by DESERTRIDER49; 05-15-2007 at 09:55 AM.
Old 05-15-2007, 10:30 AM
Find More Posts by Hellcat
Flyin' Around
San Clemente, CA
Joined Jan 2006
9 Posts

Its going to be a good time this year. From what I have heard the raffle prizes are big. I am planning on bringing my camper to the event. The camping on Saturday night and the night flying saturday is too much fun. I wouldn't miss it.

+ some good ole bbq. 2 80lbs pigs it is going to be fun!

Look forward to seeing you guys there.
ps. you do not need to be a member of Trabuco to join the fun.
Hellcat is offline Find More Posts by Hellcat
Old 05-15-2007, 11:55 AM
Find More Posts by DESERTRIDER49
United States, CA, Costa Mesa
Joined Mar 2007
331 Posts

Absolutly not, the $10 donation will get you full access, just be a member of the AMA if you want to fly your own plane. We will be serious about radio impound and frequency control
Non flyers that just want a chance to try it out on the buddy box just has to have a thirst for some good old fun.
DESERTRIDER49 is offline Find More Posts by DESERTRIDER49
Old 05-15-2007, 07:44 PM
Find More Posts by Hellcat
Flyin' Around
San Clemente, CA
Joined Jan 2006
9 Posts

Cool, I was hoping you would be there and I plan to bring some friends and see if I can get them hooked on the sticks too!

Should be a good time. Glad to hear that there will be intro flights for anyone who wants to.
Hellcat is offline Find More Posts by Hellcat
Old 05-16-2007, 08:26 AM
Find More Posts by big_eric
Big
Tustin, ca
Joined Feb 2007
12 Posts

Yeah Man, gettin excited. There is going to be a Boy Scout Troop from Tustin coming down to enjoy the fun and they will be assisting us with the parking. They can hardly wait to try out the sticks. Expecting lots of folks for this one ! I love the night fly and the bonfire afterwards ! Is Andy coming with his Big Nite Fly Heli all lit up? I'll have my Calmato all lit up and ready to go. There should be bunch of folks coming down from the bank for all the fun too !!

Big E

big_eric is offline Find More Posts by big_eric
Old 05-16-2007, 08:46 PM
Joined Jul 2006
198 Posts

With all of the raffle prizes up for grabs this year... this will be an awesome event. Man I can't wait to taste that pig!
Old 05-18-2007, 10:32 AM
Find More Posts by robert92679
Joined May 2007
2 Posts

Hey, tell me more about the food. What all is going to be there to eat?? Is that pig on a spit?
robert92679 is offline Find More Posts by robert92679
Old 05-19-2007, 09:53 AM
Joined Jul 2006
198 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert92679 View Post
Hey, tell me more about the food. What all is going to be there to eat?? Is that pig on a spit?
We are doing (2) 80lb pigs this year in the pit, some of the side items include... Baked Beans, Potato salad, Macaroni salad, Cole Slaw, and if you don't like barbecue. We will have plenty of Hamburgers and Hot Dogs!!! The past couple years the barbecue has been awesome!!! See you at Trabuco Field.

Quick Reply