logo
Old 08-17-2016, 07:21 AM
Find More Posts by ghoffman
United States, FL, Jupiter
Joined Nov 2009
11,564 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingin' Wayne View Post
I know a couple guys who fly 100 cc 3D planes and they warm up with a Parkmaster. A little bigger and better in the wind than the Twisted planes. I've had 3 Twisted planes and they rock.
The new 43 inch Veloxity flys very similar to my 106 Edge and uses 3S 2200's which everybody already has.
ghoffman is offline Find More Posts by ghoffman
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 08-17-2016, 08:14 AM
Find More Posts by flabrija63
United States, FL, Cape Coral
Joined May 2010
304 Posts
I've got the Twisted 39" 260. Nice plane. But my buddy bought the Crak Yak after I did and they had changed a couple little things in construction and it's a better airframe. Mine flies great, his flies 5 times better. After reading this thread, I just ordered a new Crak Yak.....39". Uses same batts as my Blade 300 beater heli..... and yes, they pretty much are unbreakable.
flabrija63 is offline Find More Posts by flabrija63
Old 08-24-2016, 06:42 AM
Find More Posts by MarineVet1812
Joined Aug 2016
3 Posts
Thank you all for such great advice.... I decided to go with Night VisonAir so far about 8ight flights and still in tact 😀. However, I find the plane to be tail heavy even with correct CG, not sure what to think of that. Once agin thank you all for responses.
MarineVet1812 is offline Find More Posts by MarineVet1812
Old 08-24-2016, 06:47 AM
Find More Posts by Sukhoikid
Team Futaba
Joined Jan 2006
11,594 Posts
Do you know how to fly fixed wing already? Do you feel confident? If so I say go ahead and jump to a 35 to 70cc airplane. Or get an electric full fuse 48 inch to 60 inch plane. At least the electric 48" to 60" will feel like a bigger airplane compared to a foamy. Now if you are totally new yes I agree a foamy is great.

Edit: I see you got the vision air. That looks like a decent choice for a starter plane
Sukhoikid is offline Find More Posts by Sukhoikid

Quick Reply