logo
Old 02-08-2007, 11:17 AM
Find More Posts by CSpaced
Joined Jul 2006
4,903 Posts
Freya Hub Promo

Hey Guys,

Jeff Green of MRC just posted this up over on the "other" heli site. It concerns the newly designed one way hub for the Hirobo Freya (all variations). Attached is a pic of the new hub.

For a limited time, you will be able to pick up these auto hubs for 69.99 plus 7.00 s & h. You can order multiple units for each Freya you own, but your order may not ship, initially, complete based on stock levels when order is placed. We want to make sure everyone that orders gets at least one piece this first time around. Your order will be honored and filled completely though should the time run out on this promotion. Don't worry about that.

The part number to order is 1414440. This is a consumer direct promotion and not available through dealers. Everyone who owns a Freya, Xspec, EX, EX-II, and Evo bought in the US through MRC is welcome to participate and take advantage of this program.

These new units should start shipping by the end of February. Please order through our service dept at 732 225 6144 or through mrcsupport@modelrectifier.com. As the hubs are not here yet, our website will not accept orders until we have stock. So please call or email your order directly.

Feel free to ask questions. This is a very good thing for all Freya owners for certain. Thanks for waiting.

Jeff
CSpaced is offline Find More Posts by CSpaced
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 02-08-2007, 11:43 AM
Find More Posts by Eury
A fifth of Peter.
United States, NH, Nottingham
Joined May 2006
807 Posts
Re: Freya Hub Promo

Man, it doesn't get any better than the support Jeff Green provides. He's the reason why I love Hirobos. I don't know what the retail of those hubs are, but I'd bet it's over $100, knowing what most metal bits from Hirobo are.
Eury is offline Find More Posts by Eury
Old 02-08-2007, 11:49 AM
Find More Posts by CSpaced
Joined Jul 2006
4,903 Posts

Yeah you can bet that this is a great deal, they're pretty groovy when it comes to support!

(thats right..I said groovy!)
CSpaced is offline Find More Posts by CSpaced
Old 02-12-2007, 04:36 PM
Find More Posts by Nitrohuffer
Joined Jan 2006
960 Posts

Word. I just ordered mine up. I swear I'm close to getting a Hirobo tattoo. LOL!
Nitrohuffer is offline Find More Posts by Nitrohuffer

Quick Reply