Old 04-25-2012, 10:04 PM
Find More Posts by gbarnes
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Sep 2007
137 Posts
Discussion
Using Side Levers on a 9303?

Guys,
I need some help. I am trying to set one of the side levers on my 9303 to the Aux 4 channel. I can't seem to get it to work. The levers do not seem to be an option when selecting switches. Anybody have an idea of what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks in Advance.
gbarnes is offline Find More Posts by gbarnes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 04-25-2012, 10:42 PM
Find More Posts by airbike
Walnut, Calif
Joined Jan 2006
517 Posts
This is a limitation of the 9303. It has limited switch/lever options for the aux channels.

You'll have to use aux 3 with a lever and then use aux 4 for whatever you were using aux 3 for. make sense?
airbike is offline Find More Posts by airbike
Old 04-25-2012, 11:49 PM
Find More Posts by AWorrest
United States, NE, Lincoln
Joined Nov 2008
500 Posts
You are doing nothing wrong. If you are programming in ACRO, the 9303 DeviceSEL menu doesn’t have the levers as the activating devices for AUX4. You can use a program mix to accomplish this. First go to the DeviceSEL menu and inhibit the output of AUX4. Check to see that the lever you want to used is not being used for another channel. You can have the same lever controlling two channels but this is probably not what you want.

In a normal program mix select either LLVR or RLVR as the master and AUX4 as the slave channel. The most basic setup is to leave the offset at zero. Set both the upper and lower rates of Pos0 to 100%. Leave the Pos1 rates as zeros.

Allan
AWorrest is offline Find More Posts by AWorrest
Last edited by AWorrest; 04-26-2012 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Comment applies only to ACRO mode
Old 04-26-2012, 09:57 PM
Find More Posts by gbarnes
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Sep 2007
137 Posts
Thanks guys. I never pasid any attention that the levers were available in the Aux 3 channel but not the Aux 4.
Gary
gbarnes is offline Find More Posts by gbarnes

Quick Reply