logo
Old 09-13-2006, 09:19 AM
Find More Posts by SmoothFlying
Suspended Account
United States, OK, Bethel
Joined Jan 2006
5,049 Posts
BIFF is a WIMP

Well little Biffy, or should I say little big man Biffy, you knocked down the little huckeneerer and left him wheeping for days. Its time for you to step up your game a little. How can you lower yourself to flying a man with a plane 10 times bigger than him. My mom could have done something like that with a MOMBO HUGE airplane. I give it up to the little huckster for trying to wax that ass with his showtime. Mad props little huckeneer. Like I said prior Biff I am challenging you to a Stinger .10 showdown. Now if you want to lower yourself and go off and get some 40% airplane set up by the best of the best then go off and do so. Mind you this showdown is going to be a low down, closer than closer, 150mph, bad ass flying showdown. If you think you can get down and dirty with someone elses plane than have it big boy. Name the time and place and we can get it done. Mac is having his annual fly in next month and I believe that would be a perfect place for you to get shown up at. That is if you are man enough to show up. You'll probably come up with some excuse as normal like "I had to go ice skating with Max" or "I had to go hang out with my John Deer tractor" or come up with some crazy off the wall excuse. I understand if you are scared just man up and say so. Now for the good part what does the loser have to do?? We'll let the FG crew come up with something oh so good. SO lets have at it, lets GET-R-DONE!!!!!!!!!!
SmoothFlying is offline Find More Posts by SmoothFlying
Last edited by SmoothFlying; 09-17-2006 at 10:58 AM. Reason: biff is a wimp. lol
Reply With Quote  (Disabled) Quick reply to this message (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old 09-13-2006, 09:31 AM
Find More Posts by 50%plane
Suspended Account
North Mexico
Joined Jan 2006
21,384 Posts
Re: BIFF YOU HAVE MET YOUR MATCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamFlatout
Now for the good part what does the loser have to do?? We'll let the FG crew come up with something oh so good. SO lets have at it, lets GET-R-DONE!!!!!!!!!!
That's a no-brainer. Flying the Stinger.10 should be shame enough.........
50%plane is offline Find More Posts by 50%plane
Old 09-13-2006, 09:54 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2006
5,049 Posts

Yeah Yeah Yeah, thats what they all say when they know they cant fly one like the way I have mine setup!!
Old 09-13-2006, 10:19 AM
Find More Posts by Biff
South Carolina
Joined Jan 2006
3,223 Posts

So I'm having my second cup of coffee and open the Giants to see what's up. Then kabango, it's Biff smack down time.Again. First let me say Huck did a good job. Sure, he lipped off pretty good, but it ended well.

Next up I'm getting a Stinger 10 throw down? Down on the deck at 150 MPH? MMM-K. Now it's "Hey Biff any time any place?" That's cool as you're the challenger. I'm not really sure what you're throwin down, but it really don't matter. You wanna roll ? WELL WECOME TO THE BIG LEAGUE LITTLE T-BALL MAN!!

Any time any place? Triple Tree tomorrow. Now let's hear some lame excuse about not being ready or it's too far to drive for a 4 minute throw down, or your dog ate your plane, or you'll ill,,, BLAH BLAH BLAH. You wanna dance? You're gonna hate the music.

PS,, is 150 all you got? I don't have a Stinger 10 but I do have something that will go zipping just a "tad" faster. See you a Triple Tree tomorrow. I'll be there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Biff is offline Find More Posts by Biff
Last edited by Biff; 09-13-2006 at 10:25 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-13-2006, 10:23 AM
Find More Posts by Boulder
It's official, thanks Verne...
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Jan 2006
11,247 Posts

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!!!

Wish I could join in the fun, but, it's too far to drive, the dog ate my plane and, and, and...

I could bring my cute little Shrike 10 with a Norvel 25, spins a modified APC 7x8 at 17,300 static
Boulder is offline Find More Posts by Boulder
Old 09-13-2006, 10:27 AM
Find More Posts by Bunky F. Knuckle
Just your Average Joe.
Joined Jan 2006
9,237 Posts

When will you "girly men" learn not the mess with the Biffster???? He is someone not to be JACKED with!!! I heard a rumor floating around Napoleon that someone wants to challenge me??? Better keep to yourself on that one, FRIEND!!! And when you feel ready and froggy, then awaken the sleeping GIANT!! I'm just going to brush it off my shoulder.......... *YAWN* Noone wants to take me on............ And if they do, it will be a total masacre.

Chris~

EDIT- More trash talk!!!
Bunky F. Knuckle is offline Find More Posts by Bunky F. Knuckle
Last edited by Bunky F. Knuckle; 09-13-2006 at 10:37 AM.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2006
5,049 Posts

BLAH BLAH BLAH. Now this really sounds like an excuse to get out of flying against me. A. You know I have to work and B. Triple tree is a 5 hour drive for me. I could leave after work but by the time I got there you wouldnt even be able to see me lay the smack down on your big ol behind!!! Come up with some better excuses buddy. I give you that first one was pretty good. I'm still laughing about it.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:36 AM
Find More Posts by Biff
South Carolina
Joined Jan 2006
3,223 Posts

"Name the time and place and we can get it done." quote by TeamFlatout

Ahhhhh, I did. Staple the lip if you can't do the trip!

Looks like Biff met his match,,,and LIT IT!!! Careful TeamF.O. , when you play with fire, you're gonna get BURNED!!!
Biff is offline Find More Posts by Biff
Last edited by Biff; 09-13-2006 at 10:45 AM.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:48 AM
Find More Posts by SleepyC
USA, OH, Aurora
Joined Jan 2006
30,070 Posts

Quote:
Ahhhhh, I did. Staple the lip if you can't do the trip!
Agreed.. I guess next time.. you open the challenge bucket.. you should stipulate...

Any time, any place BUDDY!!
between the hours of 5pm - 9 pn M-F, or 9am - 2pm Sat and Sun, and with in a 2 hr drive from (insert zip code here)

SleepyC is offline Find More Posts by SleepyC
Old 09-13-2006, 11:26 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2006
5,049 Posts

OK OK I am manning up here and stapling my lips. I did say any time and any place and I can not make it to triple tree tomorrow to out fly the ol Bifster and I did not know you would take it so literal.

Now I will make an ammendment to my challenge:
Biff I challenge you to a show down. This challenge is to be held ANYWHERE that is NOT 200 million miles away from myself or you. So lets have it, you are not to far away from me and I the same for you. I travel around to different fly ins as well as you. So lets make this event a medium for the both of us.

Now the ball is in your court big boy. I mentioned Mac's fly in next month on the 21st. Are you man enough to show up or do you have some John Deer lawnmower racing contest to go to or a broke rist figure skating contest that you and Vess are going to?? What will it be. Are you a MAN or a MOUSE
Old 09-13-2006, 11:28 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2006
5,049 Posts

Oh and if you are traveling out this way. I'll be at the Prattville, AL Big Bird Fly In this weekend. September 16, 2006. Just giving you a couple of options buddy.
Old 09-13-2006, 11:34 AM
Find More Posts by 50%plane
Suspended Account
North Mexico
Joined Jan 2006
21,384 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamFlatout
OK OK I am manning up here and stapling my lips. I did say any time and any place and I can not make it to triple tree tomorrow to out fly the ol Bifster and I did not know you would take it so literal.

Now I will make an ammendment to my challenge:
Biff I challenge you to a show down. This challenge is to be held ANYWHERE that is NOT 200 million miles away from myself or you. So lets have it, you are not to far away from me and I the same for you. ... .
Last I checked, Tripple Tree isn't 200 Million miles away from you. Biff accepted the "any time, any place" challenge, and by you're not showing up, you will prove to be a girly-boy who claims to fly a baby stinger.
50%plane is offline Find More Posts by 50%plane
Old 09-13-2006, 11:40 AM
USA, OH, Aurora
Joined Jan 2006
30,070 Posts

Quote:
Just giving you a couple of options buddy.
Show down options: Either the First or third fly-in of the 10th month in the year of the chicken, between the hours of 2pm - 3:15 pm or 5:17 - 6:31pm. Unless the wind is comming from the east, in that case we will change the beginning times to odd numbers, unless of course it happens to be the 13th fly in or the 13th day of the month.
Old 09-13-2006, 12:14 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2006
5,049 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50%plane
Last I checked, Tripple Tree isn't 200 Million miles away from you. Biff accepted the "any time, any place" challenge, and by you're not showing up, you will prove to be a girly-boy who claims to fly a baby stinger.
Ok first of all I fly more than just a "baby stinger" and dont "claim" to fly anything. I do fly!!! I do have access to several and I mean several 40% Carden 330's, my own 40% Cap 232, 1/3 scale Chapman Cap 580, tiger stick and foamy. Now what do you fly? Your avatar name is 50%... Do you even own a 50% plane or is you are an aspiring 50% owner or just someone who wishes they had a 50% plane??? And last time I checked I think Biff has his own mouth to spout from on where and when. I was a man about the whole thing and admitted my fault and didnt read to into what I was saying. I have set the records straight so now I hope we can move on with this showdown.
Old 09-13-2006, 12:19 PM
USA, OH, Aurora
Joined Jan 2006
30,070 Posts

Let me just state for the record....
I suck.. and personally would challenge no one...
We maybe some one... but probably no one I know.
Until the day I can do a 1 roll slow roll, 1 foot off the ground for the entire length of triple tree,
(Think David Schulman with a 200 MPH JET!!)

I am a humble man....

Quick Reply