logo

SEFF 2015 Fly-Day Coverage!!

Miss Ash was on the ground at SEFF taking the photos and having fun! Check out her photos from the world's largest electric event!

Splash

Another BEAUTIFUL day out at Hodges Hobbies!

I got my flip-flop tan on today as we baked out in the sun during noon demos, which were surprisingly laid back. Quique Somenzini was there to demo some new products from Flex Innovations. Futaba had their band of pilots all take the flight line together as the crowd enticed them to go "lower". AJ took it literally and put one in with a smile on his face. Horizon Hobby had a fleet of new foamies among other gadgets. Mac even brought out his B-29 for us (the micro version) - WOOO! ;) Some new fan favorites, becoming ever more popular are multirotors and FPV. Speaking of which, there is a place I tell you, a place so serene, so secluded, you might not know it existed. There's a new FPV flight line at Hodges located BEHIND the float line. These guys strap on their goggles and then steer their way through the thick forest that is the jungle behind Mac's. It's really something to check out if you haven't. It's sure to make you cringe once or twice. Andrew Jesky was laying it down on the 3D line. Mac turned that patch of dirt into luxurious grass! Paintball was a blast to watch. 6 contestants prepped with paintball guns and about 20 planes in the air. It was pandaemonium, and we loved every second. Lots of sun and lots of fun. A big thank you to Mac for being awesome and letting us set up camp in your backyard every year. Thank you to all the volunteers who make sure everything runs smoothly, including area beautification. You Guys Rock, and that FG-RCG triple threat pic is pretty bangin' if I say so myself!

Last edited by Jim T.; 05-01-2015 at 04:16 PM..
Old 04-25-2015, 03:12 PM
Find More Posts by Jim T.
VIBE!
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Jan 2006
2,075 Posts
Ashley photos...
Jim T. is offline Find More Posts by Jim T.
Administrator
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2015, 07:10 AM
Find More Posts by bildo baggins
SEFF'n & Nall'n
Joined Jul 2008
39 Posts
NOICE
bildo baggins is offline Find More Posts by bildo baggins
Old 05-02-2015, 02:53 AM
Find More Posts by tinkrerpilot
Joined Mar 2009
1 Posts
Awesome pictures. Have a few favorites. Really like the Sikorsky helicopter.
Any other info on Mac's mini B-29?
tinkrerpilot is offline Find More Posts by tinkrerpilot

Quick Reply