logo
Old 02-28-2012, 01:52 PM
Find More Posts by metalfred
Canada, QC, Rimouski
Joined Jul 2011
184 Posts
So where are the build logs and the videos!!
metalfred is offline Find More Posts by metalfred
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 02-28-2012, 02:06 PM
Find More Posts by jarheadflyer
United States, ID, Hazelton
Joined Oct 2009
788 Posts
Haven't received mine yet... has it shipped Doc?
jarheadflyer is offline Find More Posts by jarheadflyer
Old 02-28-2012, 03:41 PM
Baj
Find More Posts by Baj
Baj
United States, MA, Bridgewater
Joined Sep 2009
4,311 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarheadflyer View Post
Haven't received mine yet... has it shipped Doc?

Jarhead Hi, Nope Not Yet

Although the first targeted date has been missed for which I am very sorry,I asure you it will be in your hands before I leave the country. In any case folks Doc is doing a write up and I am looking forward to reading it, I am sure there will be some valuable information in it .

Regards
Baj is offline Find More Posts by Baj
Old 02-28-2012, 03:46 PM
Baj
Find More Posts by Baj
Baj
Joined Sep 2009
4,311 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalfred View Post
So where are the build logs and the videos!!

Hey guys I have asked the same question would love to see some action on that.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:47 PM
Find More Posts by MODE 1
Joined Jul 2008
4,715 Posts
I heard those that did receive their planes fainted from the sudden shock and are still in hospital being revived.
MODE 1 is offline Find More Posts by MODE 1
Old 02-28-2012, 06:50 PM
Find More Posts by David269
Joined Jun 2011
172 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MODE 1 View Post
I heard those that did receive their planes fainted from the sudden shock and are still in hospital being revived.
lol
David269 is offline Find More Posts by David269
Old 02-28-2012, 07:01 PM
Find More Posts by metalfred
Canada, QC, Rimouski
Joined Jul 2011
184 Posts
haha Good one Mode 1
metalfred is offline Find More Posts by metalfred
Old 02-28-2012, 07:03 PM
Joined Oct 2009
788 Posts
I have a cardio pulmanary rececitation standy by for the day mine finally arrives... and she has big b(.)(.)bs!
Old 02-29-2012, 03:57 AM
Baj
Find More Posts by Baj
Baj
Joined Sep 2009
4,311 Posts
LMAO you folks crack me up.
Last edited by Baj; 03-02-2012 at 10:25 AM.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:50 AM
Find More Posts by rcakropilot
What... Weather sucks again!!!
Hyannis, Massachusetts
Joined Jan 2007
5,648 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarheadflyer View Post
I have a cardio pulmanary rececitation standy by for the day mine finally arrives... and she has big b(.)(.)bs!
Here Jarhead, let me help you out a little.
rcakropilot is offline Find More Posts by rcakropilot
Old 02-29-2012, 01:26 PM
Joined Oct 2009
788 Posts
all though they both look wholly unqualified I'd let either one of them (preferrably) both of them defib me!
Old 02-29-2012, 01:28 PM
Find More Posts by stealdesk
Arlington,Tx
Joined Feb 2007
51 Posts
I am working on mine. Its been slow going between having a new baby boy, going to the shooting range and reloading. I will be posting some pics of what I have done soon.
stealdesk is offline Find More Posts by stealdesk
Old 03-03-2012, 09:23 AM
Find More Posts by hangingbach
RCX-Head of Design
Lahore, Pakistan
Joined Aug 2009
810 Posts
Alright gentleman some company news. As you know BAJ is in town and we have had several detailed discussions on all aspects of RCX. He has spent considerable time and resources to aid in the better future for RCX.
The thing that will be the core of the company is its customers. With strong emphasis on timely deliveries, great performance and strong after sales.
RCX will operate on a custom build based ARF model. Being that customer purchases a base airframe and then he can chose multiple options that can be added to his plane, including but not limited to custom color schemes, smoke tanks and plumbing, engine mounting systems, custom engraved fuel dots and lots of little options. We feel that a lot of advanced features have to be sacrificed to make a mass produced ARF. So we plant to incorporate those as well as tailor each plane for the individual owner rather than one generic solution for all. The turnaround time for each order will depend on the customization options that are being taken.
We will update our website with a full description of the options that will be available.
We also plan to diversify our line of planes but I will leave this at that.
No down payments or advances are needed to order your plane. A simple order needs to be placed with BAJ in the United States and we will contact you with the customization options. You will draft out a wish list and we will put it together. Once the plane is made you will be informed that it is ready to ship, the payment will be made through PayPal.
The planes will be shipped by your preferred mode of shipment. In case of any damage the plane would need to be shipped to BAJ who upon inspection will notify RCX and we will send replacements etc.
There will be a basic parts inventory with Baj which would include wing tubes, landing gears, plus uncovered parts for custom schemes. But you can also order fully finished parts directly from the factory.
In the end I would like to thank all the people who are involved in RCX including everyone here at FG. We are moving towards a better future for the company and we hope to provide a unique and dependable solution for our customers.
hangingbach is offline Find More Posts by hangingbach
Old 03-03-2012, 09:56 AM
Find More Posts by aceofspades2
Italia, Toscana, San Marcello Pistoiese
Joined Jan 2010
388 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hangingbach View Post
Alright gentleman some company news. As you know BAJ is in town and we have had several detailed discussions on all aspects of RCX. He has spent considerable time and resources to aid in the better future for RCX.
The thing that will be the core of the company is its customers. With strong emphasis on timely deliveries, great performance and strong after sales.
RCX will operate on a custom build based ARF model. Being that customer purchases a base airframe and then he can chose multiple options that can be added to his plane, including but not limited to custom color schemes, smoke tanks and plumbing, engine mounting systems, custom engraved fuel dots and lots of little options. We feel that a lot of advanced features have to be sacrificed to make a mass produced ARF. So we plant to incorporate those as well as tailor each plane for the individual owner rather than one generic solution for all. The turnaround time for each order will depend on the customization options that are being taken.
We will update our website with a full description of the options that will be available.
We also plan to diversify our line of planes but I will leave this at that.
No down payments or advances are needed to order your plane. A simple order needs to be placed with BAJ in the United States and we will contact you with the customization options. You will draft out a wish list and we will put it together. Once the plane is made you will be informed that it is ready to ship, the payment will be made through PayPal.
The planes will be shipped by your preferred mode of shipment. In case of any damage the plane would need to be shipped to BAJ who upon inspection will notify RCX and we will send replacements etc.
There will be a basic parts inventory with Baj which would include wing tubes, landing gears, plus uncovered parts for custom schemes. But you can also order fully finished parts directly from the factory.
In the end I would like to thank all the people who are involved in RCX including everyone here at FG. We are moving towards a better future for the company and we hope to provide a unique and dependable solution for our customers.

Hi Doc, I'm waiting for Roger(He arrives in Sunday)...we will spend 3 months together in Italy and we will speak about this for sure !
aceofspades2 is offline Find More Posts by aceofspades2
Old 03-03-2012, 10:19 AM
Find More Posts by MODE 1
Joined Jul 2008
4,715 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hangingbach View Post
Out of concern I would like to draw your attention to this statement in the hope you may revise this procedure for your own sake.
It has been my experience as it has with others who buy and sell, that some customers can be fickle, indecisive or circumstances may changed which alter eventual payment for a product. You may end up building a model and then finding the original owner has changed his mind and found something else to keep him happy and you would be stuck with a one off model until it could be sold or is altered for sale by another customer without recourse.

I believe a minimum deposit should be needed as a security buffer to yourselves in the event this does take place. Trust basis alone could be to the detriment of RCX.

To paint the picture in an even more bleak light. From what you have said, there is nothing preventing me or anyone from placing an order for several of these models with your US agent, Keeping in touch with him on the production progress and on the 11th hour informing him I have changed my mind for no reason other than a sick joke. I could provide him genuine info about myself without fear and still come out clean because no legalities were stipulated during the contract agreement.
MODE 1 is offline Find More Posts by MODE 1
Last edited by MODE 1; 03-03-2012 at 10:43 AM.

Quick Reply