|Welcome to The FlyingGiants Community! We're all about fun, and inside you'll find the greatest, friendliest, and most helpful group of people around! If this is your first time visiting, please check out site, and click here to sign up! We hope to see you soon!!|
|04-28-2012, 01:54 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2011
I got a old sig extra that I just put a 26cc gasser in,my first gas engine.The guy who had the plane before me must have mixed the elev servos because the links are the same length,I was going to use a y lead but then I'd have to reverse one of the servos so I go into my DX7 and mix aux 2 with the elev and thats all cool it works BUT when I went to use the elev trim only one side of the elevs trims????? What do I have to change to make both elevators trim togeather.Thats for any help.7 ch rx with DX7.....
|04-28-2012, 02:24 PM||#2|
Thanks for the Support!
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: USA, OH, Aurora
If you can try the search function it can usually find the same question pre-answered!
NEW FLYINGGIANT PODCAST IS LIVE!
Download or Stream: #3 Live From eFEST!
Pod cast #3 includes:
- Dave - my friend who has never been to an RC show.. EVER
- Tom “Tseres” - Tells us about his best RC story
- We catch up with Brandon Chitty
- We speak with John and Casie Dussia about Jase, RC and friendship
- Tim from Redwing RC talks wing locks, and a video contest!
- Big D (Darrel Bell) talks about the 2014 Mega huckfest and more
- We catch up with the legendary Team Futaba’s Mark Trent