Welcome to The FlyingGiants! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

Welcome to The FlyingGiants Community! We're all about fun, and inside you'll find the greatest, friendliest, and most helpful group of people around! If this is your first time visiting, please check out site, and click here to sign up! We hope to see you soon!!

Go Back   FlyingGiants > Giant Scale Planes > General Discussion
Forgot your password? Create a new account

Old 05-02-2007, 07:03 PM   #1
bryan01601
Uber Contributor

Default Windingbrook RC field update

Well, looks like the CT river was down low enough to get into the field this morning. So on the way home from work I went in to check it out. The road going in by the Motor cross track had a couple of police briers in the way but it looked like many have just gone around them so I went in. The road was very rough going in but most minivans / trucks would not have a problem getting in. The field is beutiful lush green lawn! no silt or dirt anywhere on the field. I walked the whole field and it is in great shape! If there was a complaint it is tall and thick. Needs to be cut ! I am hoping to get out there and fly this weekend. ! Going out by the ferry was much easier to travel but the corner by the south field is under about 3' of water. No problem for those with plenty of ground clearence though !

See you out at the field !
Old 05-02-2007, 07:09 PM   #2
snap a saurus
Bad-ass Super Contributor!

Awards Showcase
F3A TEAM USA SUPPORTER!: F3A TEAM USA SUPPORTER! - Issue reason: You are BAD ASS, Thank you for supporting the 2009 F3A TEAM USA! Japaleno Bad Ass: This is to say thank you for donating  funds to help bring Wesse to the 09 Joe Nall! - Issue reason: You da Man! FlyingGiants Good Dude Award: For stepping up to the plate, being a part of a fundraising effort for a good cause. Thank you. - Issue reason: Thank you very much for helping with the recent donation drive. Wesse's Haaard Man Award!: For showing our community the joy of eating jap-a-lin-os and being a haaaard man! Wesse Power! - Issue reason: You're a haaaaaaard man! 
Total Awards: 4
Default Re: Windingbrook RC field update

Excellent news Bryan, thanks for the update, about time, Will not make it this weekend as I am traveling out of state and the week after is the Nall.
snap a saurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:29 PM   #3
Ricky Bobby
Uber Contributor

Bryan
Thanks for the update. Maybe i can make it sunday
Ricky Bobby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 09:39 PM   #4
bryan01601
Uber Contributor

If I fly this weekend it will be saturday. Family plans on Sunday.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:07 PM   #5
TheTank
I created FG! Bitch!

Awards Showcase
FlyingGiants Good Dude Award: For stepping up to the plate, being a part of a fundraising effort for a good cause. Thank you. - Issue reason: Thank you very much for helping with the recent donation drive. Super-Huck!: Presented for incredible contributions from our members, to our community. - Issue reason: For bringing back the incredible action from the 2006 Don Lowe Masters in form of photos, writeups, and mass quantities of videos for all of our enjoyment. 
Total Awards: 2
Send a message via AIM to TheTank

Quote: Originally Posted by bryan01601
View Post
If I fly this weekend it will be saturday. Family plans on Sunday.
Bryan, bring the Extra down to Salem if you want to skip all that mess. Ill be putting the maiden on my new extra, and I think Bad-Ass Bob may be coming down to renew the waiver on the Python.
3D HobbyShop
Aircraft International/Quantum Hobby
TheTank is offline   Reply With Quote