Welcome to The FlyingGiants! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

Welcome to The FlyingGiants Community! We're all about fun, and inside you'll find the greatest, friendliest, and most helpful group of people around! If this is your first time visiting, please check out site, and click here to sign up! We hope to see you soon!!

Go Back   FlyingGiants > Off Topic Discussion > Chit Chat
Forgot your password? Create a new account

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 05:16 PM   #16
Dan767
That's at least a 9

Default Re: Hot Wives/Girlfriends of Giants!

Here's pics of my wife and daughter. Time has been kind to my wife, she's in her late 40's and my very best friend. Married more than 24 years. Picture on the left is after the Seattle Marathon November 2006. Picture on right is June 2007.
Attached Thumbnails
  • Click image for larger version

Name:	Beckymarathon.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	59019 30.0 KB · Views: 369

Name:	BeckyandAshley.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	59020 8.0 KB · Views: 315

www.flypau.com

Last edited by Dan767; 07-11-2007 at 05:27 PM.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:18 PM   #17
Cracky
WHATS CRACKALAKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awards Showcase
FlyingGiants Good Dude Award: For stepping up to the plate, being a part of a fundraising effort for a good cause. Thank you. - Issue reason: Thank you very much for helping with the recent donation drive. 
Total Awards: 1

Quote: Originally Posted by Dan767
View Post
Married more than 24 years.
Thats awesome!! Congratulations.....interesting wording though....is that because it is like 24 years and a couple of months or is it that after 24 you stopped counting? LOL

Old 07-11-2007, 05:23 PM   #18
Dan767
That's at least a 9

LOL! I had not thought of it that way! No, 24 years and still counting.....

www.flypau.com
Old 07-11-2007, 05:33 PM   #19
SuperDave
Bad-Ass Super Contortionist!

Awards Showcase
FlyingGiants Good Dude Award: For stepping up to the plate, being a part of a fundraising effort for a good cause. Thank you. - Issue reason: Thank you very much for helping with the recent donation drive. Wesse's Haaard Man Award!: For showing our community the joy of eating jap-a-lin-os and being a haaaard man! Wesse Power! - Issue reason: You're a haaaaaaard man! Master Build Threader!: Awarded to FlyingGiants Members who take the time and show us how to Git R Dun! Excellent build Threads. - Issue reason: SuperDave!! Is awarded the Master BuildThreader award for his killer 20k view build thread on his Dalton 260. Thread can be found here: http://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/showthread.php?p=113401 Awarded by The FlyingGiants Staff. 
Total Awards: 3
Send a message via Yahoo to SuperDave

Quote: Originally Posted by Fixed Wing
View Post
I say every one of you who are talking "mushy-mushy" about your ladies are just using it as a ploy to show her what you wrote and then get another motor, plane, or something out of it. Clever...

LOL, yeah right! But hey... now that you mention it.... "hey honey, come look what I wrote about you!!!!"
Old 07-11-2007, 05:44 PM   #20
Pacific Planes
Gettin' Lower!

"The Dimension limits for this filetype are 1000 x 1200. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 3072 x 2304".

I was trying to upload a couple pics and this was the error reading. I wasn't sure how to down size the demensions. Anyone?

Last edited by Pacific Planes; 07-11-2007 at 05:52 PM.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:02 PM   #21
Dan767
That's at least a 9

You can use the Microsoft Software installed on your computer or, any software for digital imaging you may have received from your digital camera. Resize, save file as(you pick the name) and resubmit. It may tell you that the pictures properties may change and appear flat, but for general use it's fine. If you still can't resize, e-mail them to me and I will upload them for you, or return them to you for uploading.

www.flypau.com
Old 07-11-2007, 06:09 PM   #22
Stainless Skills
Uber Contributor

Every single time I see a picture of that Mad Max guy he has some sort of errie ear to ear glistening white smile on that just spooks me to no end. Oh well.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:21 PM   #23
LUCKY
Never Give up!!

My wife loves the hobby, she is also flying. She takes my planes out of the trailer puts them together and fuels them. She is also a member of our show team and works hard to help promote the hobby. If it wasn't for her I really couldn't enjoy this. She does more than I can list, some of you a have met her and know how special she is. We will be married for 13 years this month and for many more. Hats off to all the ladies we need more flyin.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	me&mel.jpg
Views:	789
Size:	258.3 KB
ID:	59023 258.3 KB · Views: 789

Old 07-11-2007, 06:39 PM   #24
Colonel Klank
Blimp Captain

Awards Showcase
Wesse's Haaard Man Award!: For showing our community the joy of eating jap-a-lin-os and being a haaaard man! Wesse Power! - Issue reason:  
Total Awards: 1
Send a message via Skype™ to Colonel Klank

This is my lovely wife; formerly Buma Dean Skleevitch of Dingwell Falls, Kansas.

This photo was part of her entry package in the Stumpwater County Beauty Pageant and Hog Calling Contest.

She makes great Creamed Chipped Beef and is a whiz with John Deere tractors.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Buma Dean Skleevitch.jpg
Views:	377
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	59024 95.7 KB · Views: 377

Old 07-11-2007, 06:50 PM   #25
SmoothFlying
235MPH ON 5S!!!!!!

This is mine. She is awesome. We'll be getting married in November!!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Cruise 073.jpg
Views:	507
Size:	248.5 KB
ID:	59025 248.5 KB · Views: 507

Aero3dgfx.com
Old 07-11-2007, 07:27 PM   #26
jongurley
Vess Propellers!

This is one of my ex girlfriends, she just loved to take my VESS props and pick her teeth,,,
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	real-ugly-face.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	59029 58.7 KB · Views: 328

Alittle more fun than the model Decathlon!
Old 07-11-2007, 07:31 PM   #27
Craven
on a vacation

Awards Showcase
F3A TEAM USA SUPPORTER!: F3A TEAM USA SUPPORTER! - Issue reason: You are BAD ASS, Thank you for supporting the 2009 F3A TEAM USA! Japaleno Bad Ass: This is to say thank you for donating  funds to help bring Wesse to the 09 Joe Nall! - Issue reason: Thank you so much! FlyingGiants TBob Award!: Much coveted award for providing continued excellence in forum posting. - Issue reason: For living up to the example Tbob has set. Your one in a million, and we love you in a non gay way. FlyingGiants Good Dude Award: For stepping up to the plate, being a part of a fundraising effort for a good cause. Thank you. - Issue reason: Thank you very much for helping with the recent donation drive. 
Total Awards: 4

Looks like Super Dave has sparked some jealousy!

And I don't believe that was his intention in starting this thread. It all about the great women we have in our lives whom we love and love us. That's all.

Last edited by Craven; 07-11-2007 at 07:37 PM.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:32 PM   #28
TheTank
I created FG! Bitch!

Awards Showcase
FlyingGiants Good Dude Award: For stepping up to the plate, being a part of a fundraising effort for a good cause. Thank you. - Issue reason: Thank you very much for helping with the recent donation drive. Super-Huck!: Presented for incredible contributions from our members, to our community. - Issue reason: For bringing back the incredible action from the 2006 Don Lowe Masters in form of photos, writeups, and mass quantities of videos for all of our enjoyment. 
Total Awards: 2
Send a message via AIM to TheTank

Jon, they have had wonderful advances in modern dentistry... um... er... yeah.... Pick up a phone book and check it out!!!!!
3D HobbyShop
Aircraft International/Quantum Hobby
Old 07-11-2007, 07:47 PM   #29
airborneSGT
Pimpalicious

Send a message via AIM to airborneSGT

Which G/F do you all want to see pics of? I have dated all types. Wanna see the tatted up one?

Getting R Done since 81!

Old 07-11-2007, 07:49 PM   #30
Craven
on a vacation

Awards Showcase
F3A TEAM USA SUPPORTER!: F3A TEAM USA SUPPORTER! - Issue reason: You are BAD ASS, Thank you for supporting the 2009 F3A TEAM USA! Japaleno Bad Ass: This is to say thank you for donating  funds to help bring Wesse to the 09 Joe Nall! - Issue reason: Thank you so much! FlyingGiants TBob Award!: Much coveted award for providing continued excellence in forum posting. - Issue reason: For living up to the example Tbob has set. Your one in a million, and we love you in a non gay way. FlyingGiants Good Dude Award: For stepping up to the plate, being a part of a fundraising effort for a good cause. Thank you. - Issue reason: Thank you very much for helping with the recent donation drive. 
Total Awards: 4

Current. The love of your life.
Closed Thread