Welcome to The FlyingGiants! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

Welcome to The FlyingGiants Community! We're all about fun, and inside you'll find the greatest, friendliest, and most helpful group of people around! If this is your first time visiting, please check out site, and click here to sign up! We hope to see you soon!!

Go Back   FlyingGiants > Technology > What's Hot
Forgot your password? Create a new account

Old 12-29-2007, 09:45 AM   #1
snap a saurus
Bad-ass Super Contributor!

Awards Showcase
F3A TEAM USA SUPPORTER!: F3A TEAM USA SUPPORTER! - Issue reason: You are BAD ASS, Thank you for supporting the 2009 F3A TEAM USA! Japaleno Bad Ass: This is to say thank you for donating  funds to help bring Wesse to the 09 Joe Nall! - Issue reason: You da Man! FlyingGiants Good Dude Award: For stepping up to the plate, being a part of a fundraising effort for a good cause. Thank you. - Issue reason: Thank you very much for helping with the recent donation drive. Wesse's Haaard Man Award!: For showing our community the joy of eating jap-a-lin-os and being a haaaard man! Wesse Power! - Issue reason: You're a haaaaaaard man! 
Total Awards: 4
Default BILL HEMPLE SECRET PROJECT REVEALED

I got my hands on some Spy Airplane Shots of Bill's new secret project, of course I plan to have one thus my interest, sorry Bill but our members at FG deserve to know first about a one of kind project like that. I will post one teaser pic for now, my spies have been hard at work and there is more where this came from and later flying pics, I think a SNAP logo will look cool on the hood.
What do you guys think about this project?
Attached Thumbnails
  • Click image for larger version

Name:	cub00.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	175.3 KB
ID:	81315 175.3 KB · Views: 480

Last edited by snap a saurus; 12-30-2007 at 02:21 PM. Reason: changed photo format per Snap
snap a saurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:53 AM   #2
krashmaster81
What goes up, must come down!

Send a message via AIM to krashmaster81 Send a message via MSN to krashmaster81
Default Re: BILL HEMPLE SECRET PROJECT REVEALED

CUB... I want one.... where do I sign up?

Looks a bit clipped, but not a super... NEED MORE PICS PLEASE

-Matt
krashmaster81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:56 AM   #3
Rolling Thunder
Tony Quist

Well I guess it isn't a secret anymore.

Last edited by Rolling Thunder; 12-29-2007 at 09:59 AM. Reason: removed the picture
Rolling Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 10:13 AM   #4
jwilliams
Happy contrails

Did you take that picture from a tree?
Jeff
jwilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 10:15 AM   #5
PLANKBONE
Do Work

Awards Showcase
F3A TEAM USA SUPPORTER!: F3A TEAM USA SUPPORTER! - Issue reason: You are BAD ASS, Thank you for supporting the 2009 F3A TEAM USA! Brass Balls Award: For having sack.. - Issue reason: For having the SACK to photochop two of the most respected names in the hobby into precarious photographs. See http://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/showthread.php?p=90555 
Total Awards: 2

It looks 3d capable by the look of the elevator surface.
Old 12-29-2007, 10:32 AM   #6
50%plane
on a vacation

Awards Showcase
The SV (Stupid Video) Award: Awarded to members who come up with incredibly lame videos. - Issue reason: 4 minutes of our lives we will never be able to recover. Japaleno Bad Ass: This is to say thank you for donating  funds to help bring Wesse to the 09 Joe Nall! - Issue reason: Thanks dooder! FlyingGiants Good Dude Award: For stepping up to the plate, being a part of a fundraising effort for a good cause. Thank you. - Issue reason: Thank you very much for helping with the recent donation drive. Wesse's Haaard Man Award!: For showing our community the joy of eating jap-a-lin-os and being a haaaard man! Wesse Power! - Issue reason: You're a haaaaaaard man! 
Total Awards: 5

It's a bird, It's a plane! It's a HEMPEL CUB!

Looks awesome! Can't wait to see you fly it Snap!

"SNAP-A-SAURUS BAD A$$$$$"

50%
50%plane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 10:45 AM   #7
snap a saurus

Awards Showcase
F3A TEAM USA SUPPORTER!: F3A TEAM USA SUPPORTER! - Issue reason: You are BAD ASS, Thank you for supporting the 2009 F3A TEAM USA! Japaleno Bad Ass: This is to say thank you for donating  funds to help bring Wesse to the 09 Joe Nall! - Issue reason: You da Man! FlyingGiants Good Dude Award: For stepping up to the plate, being a part of a fundraising effort for a good cause. Thank you. - Issue reason: Thank you very much for helping with the recent donation drive. Wesse's Haaard Man Award!: For showing our community the joy of eating jap-a-lin-os and being a haaaard man! Wesse Power! - Issue reason: You're a haaaaaaard man! 

Here is another pic, look at your radio first, the tire is as big as the radio, just imagine that.
Attached Thumbnails
  • Click image for larger version

Name:	cub32.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	81316 86.5 KB · Views: 338

Last edited by wizard; 12-29-2007 at 01:18 PM. Reason: changed photo format per Snap
Old 12-29-2007, 10:45 AM   #8
mikel7099

Awards Showcase
F3A TEAM USA SUPPORTER!: F3A TEAM USA SUPPORTER! - Issue reason: You are BAD ASS, Thank you for supporting the 2009 F3A TEAM USA! Japaleno Bad Ass: This is to say thank you for donating  funds to help bring Wesse to the 09 Joe Nall! - Issue reason: Thank you so much! Wesse's Haaard Man Award!: For showing our community the joy of eating jap-a-lin-os and being a haaaard man! Wesse Power! - Issue reason: You are a haaaard man! Hard man video award! FlyingGiants Good Dude Award: For stepping up to the plate, being a part of a fundraising effort for a good cause. Thank you. - Issue reason: Thank you very much for helping with the recent donation drive. 

awesome
mikel7099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 10:54 AM   #9
maeu2003
on a vacation

Send a message via MSN to maeu2003

i spy an FG sticker in the second pic. That plane is mighty big...
maeu2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 11:28 AM   #10
snap a saurus

Awards Showcase

Quote: Originally Posted by krashmaster81
View Post
CUB... I want one.... where do I sign up?

Looks a bit clipped, but not a super... NEED MORE PICS PLEASE

-Matt
If you need one Email Bill, I don't think he will be making too many of this one.
Spies are hard at work, I will have more pics soon, hopefully flying pics.
Old 12-29-2007, 01:40 PM   #11
Wayne
Learn how to work Kid.

Awards Showcase
FlyingGiants Good Dude Award: For stepping up to the plate, being a part of a fundraising effort for a good cause. Thank you. - Issue reason: Thank you very much for helping with the recent donation drive. Hall of Fame/Shame Award: FlyingGiant's Hall of Inductee - Issue reason: is a prolific community member, and self proclaimed master of hype. Wayne made a bet with Biff that he could take any thread topic to 15 pages, no problem. The cooking a hamburger thread was born. In less than 12 hours there were close to 200 replies -- A 

Is that 50%?
Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 02:13 PM   #12
snap a saurus

Awards Showcase

Quote: Originally Posted by Wayne
View Post
Is that 50%?
Hi Wayne yes it's a 50%.
Attached Images

Last edited by snap a saurus; 12-29-2007 at 02:18 PM.
Old 12-29-2007, 02:24 PM   #13
SleepyC
Thanks for the Support!

Awards Showcase
Japaleno Bad Ass: This is to say thank you for donating  funds to help bring Wesse to the 09 Joe Nall! - Issue reason: WERD! FlyingGiants Good Dude Award: For stepping up to the plate, being a part of a fundraising effort for a good cause. Thank you. - Issue reason: Thank you very much for helping with the recent donation drive. Brass Balls Award: For having sack.. - Issue reason: For having the SACK to photochop two of the most respected names in the hobby into precarious photographs. See http://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/showthread.php?p=90555 Platinum Diamond Studed Steaming Fabergé Turd: The SleepyC award. Enough said. - Issue reason: Because you, Sleepy, are a triple Platinum Daimond Studed Steaming Faberge Turd! In a good way of course! LOL! 300+ post thread, and took it like a man! 

THATS AWESOME!

I want one as well.

Will a 150cc motor work in this?
If its like a normal cub, a 100cc would probably work!
Flyinggiants.com Podcast #4
Join me as I speak with:

Rocco from Aeroworks
Andrew Jesky - AJ Aircraft
Tony Russo - Desert Aircraft
Steve Thomas - Bobs Hobby (Falcon/Xoar props)
Steve Kalaf - Futaba
Frank Noll - 2014 XFC

Just follow the link and download or listen!
FG PODCAST #4 LISTEN NOW!
SleepyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 05:24 PM   #14
snap a saurus

Awards Showcase

Quote: Originally Posted by SleepyC
View Post
THATS AWESOME!

I want one as well.

Will a 150cc motor work in this?
If its like a normal cub, a 100cc would probably work!
Sleepy, It's big, very big, a 150, 170 up to 200 will fly this moster.

Last edited by snap a saurus; 12-29-2007 at 05:35 PM.
Old 12-29-2007, 05:38 PM   #15
Wayne
Learn how to work Kid.

Awards Showcase
FlyingGiants Good Dude Award: For stepping up to the plate, being a part of a fundraising effort for a good cause. Thank you. - Issue reason: Thank you very much for helping with the recent donation drive. Hall of Fame/Shame Award: FlyingGiant's Hall of Inductee - Issue reason: is a prolific community member, and self proclaimed master of hype. Wayne made a bet with Biff that he could take any thread topic to 15 pages, no problem. The cooking a hamburger thread was born. In less than 12 hours there were close to 200 replies -- A 

Thats awesome!
Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote