Welcome to The FlyingGiants! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

Welcome to The FlyingGiants Community! We're all about fun, and inside you'll find the greatest, friendliest, and most helpful group of people around! If this is your first time visiting, please check out site, and click here to sign up! We hope to see you soon!!

Go Back   FlyingGiants > Giant Scale Planes > Newcomers
Forgot your password? Create a new account

Old 05-31-2008, 10:00 AM   #1
drwires
Flyin' Around

Default New Member

I am new to the Giant's. I am a member of a club that has a Immokalee, Florida address and is located between Immokalee and Naples, Florida. The club is "strickly" a giant scale club and min. wing span is 80 inches. I am a new member there and basically a new member as a new flyer into the giant aircraft. I at one time did my flying in Bonita Springs, Florida and one of the members there introduced me to larger planes........I really have enjoyed the experience and hope to keep on improving my skills.

PS - the drwires is a e mail name. First guess should be, if you had children, grandchildren, or have know any children with braces on their teeth, yes, I am a former orthodontist. DO NOT miss teenages and their mom's who think that their little darlings can do no wrong.

Sorry for the long intro........be safe, fly well. Tony Tesone
drwires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 10:27 AM   #2
RCER123
!

Default Re: New Member

Hey Tony, welcome to the Giants! Get involved here and maybe find members who fly the same plane as you! Your club, first I've heard of something like it! Orthodontist...I not a fan of them or dentists , haha but you fly rc so its cool! Anyways enjoy!

Jack