Welcome to The FlyingGiants! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

Welcome to The FlyingGiants Community! We're all about fun, and inside you'll find the greatest, friendliest, and most helpful group of people around! If this is your first time visiting, please check out site, and click here to sign up! We hope to see you soon!!

Go Back   FlyingGiants > Competition Corner > Pattern Competition
Forgot your password? Create a new account

Old 10-05-2010, 01:41 PM   #61
Alexzzz
Flying: Giant Scale 3D

Default Re: *Extreme Flight 2 meter Vanquish*

Quote: Originally Posted by G_Rod22x
View Post
Great first post there pal.
But he DOES have a point
Alexzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:44 PM   #62
G_Rod22x
Lomcevakin

Really?.....it's a model airplane man.....not a cure for a deadly virus.
G_Rod22x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:39 PM   #63
Flatlandman
Your my boy Blue!!!1

It happens when it happens, just be thankfull we get up to date info from the company. It changes a lot from time to time but i would rather they tell use their current time table knowing it could change than never know whats coming. I do know they want to have the planes here to sell to use but they wont compromise quality or flight characteristics to get it here. Then throw in they have to work around a manufactures schedule and agenda and these types of delays just happen.
www.jerseymodeler.com

Last edited by Flatlandman; 10-05-2010 at 09:46 PM.
Flatlandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:56 PM   #64
50%plane
on a vacation

Quote: Originally Posted by Flatlandman
View Post
It happens when it happens, just be thankfull we get up to date info from the company. It changes a lot from time to time but i would rather they tell use their current time table knowing it could change then never know whats coming. I do know they want to have the planes here to sell to use but they wont compromise quality or flight charicteristics to get it here. Then through in they have to work around a manufactures schedule and agenda and these types of delays just happen.
This is what sets Extreme Flight apart from many other companies, and why I proudly buy their products!
50%plane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:47 PM   #65
Flatlandman
Your my boy Blue!!!1

I just read my post and had to fix a few spelling and grammar mistakes
www.jerseymodeler.com
Flatlandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 01:50 AM   #66
BingWing
Smooth torquer...

I just picked mine up....

Sorry could not resist ! But yer guys, it will happen when it happens... sure no one is just standing in the pitts with the TX in hand and no plane to fly. When its comes, buy one, in the mean time fly your other planes or buy the Mini one like I did and build the excitment !!!
Old 10-06-2010, 09:31 AM   #67
hezik
on a vacation

Quote: Originally Posted by Flatlandman
View Post
It happens when it happens, just be thankfull we get up to date info from the company.
Eh, what info would that be? Could you give me a link to any info on their site?

They haven't given out a lot of info, and the info they did give out, was incorrect.

Quote:
It changes a lot from time to time but i would rather they tell use their current time table knowing it could change than never know whats coming.
I would rather they just keep their customers informed. It's a small effort to post on their website that there was a delay. But none of that. They tell you that it'll be out christmas 2009, it's not, and they don't tell you anything about it, or mention a new releasedate.

Quote:
I do know they want to have the planes here to sell to use but they wont compromise quality or flight characteristics to get it here. Then throw in they have to work around a manufactures schedule and agenda and these types of delays just happen.
Again, the same old list of excuses. They had movies of it flying like a year ago now. Their planes come from the same factory as Sebart, who has, since EF announced this bird, not only developed, but also released, sold and almost won an WC with an F3A bird.

I don't mind it being later.. really, I don't. What I'm trying to make clear, is that they need to communicate about it to their customers. Nobody here minds that it's late, even tho it's been more than a year now. What stings is that they have NEVER put ANY info regarding this plane or that it's late, on their site.

Just a simple:

Quote:
dear customer,

we know we've informed you this plane would be released december 2009. Due to several circumstances, we didn't make that, our apologies. From the way it looks now, we'll release this plane on <new date>.
That would have been all. 2 minutes of work to put on their website, and then nobody would have had anything to complain about.

And yes.. it's a plane and not a cure for cancer. So let's just remove this forum all toghether from the internet, because why are we talking bout model airplanes we use to play outside, while we could also be discussing a cure for cancer?

I wonder if y'all would have responded the same, if this was a Germany based company, or something like that.
hezik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:34 AM   #68
hezik
on a vacation

Quote: Originally Posted by 50%plane
View Post
This is what sets Extreme Flight apart from many other companies, and why I proudly buy their products!
Now go ahead and buy a Vanquish.. oh no.. wait.. you can't. :P
Old 10-06-2010, 10:14 AM   #69
EXTREME FLIGHT
EXTREME FLIGHT CEO

Welcome to FG hezik. Nice first post! Did folks get tired of hearing your crap on RCU so you had to move over here to see if someone would take your side?
It's really a simple matter. While I love F3A aircraft, the reality is that far less than 1% of the folks involved in this hobby fly pattern. In this economy I am going to sell what the masses demand, which is 3D and IMAC aircraft. The 2 meter Vanquish will be released within the next few months as wood cutting has begun. But PLEASE hezik, don't wait for it, get yourself something in the air and practice! From what my friends in the Netherlands and Belgium say you need all the practice you can get!

To my freinds on FG, I am sorry for the harshness of this post, this is not the way I normally operate, but I won't back down from a troll. hezik has been kicked off of most forums in Europe and has been spreading his campaign of crap against EF on RCU for over a year now.

Last edited by EXTREME FLIGHT; 10-06-2010 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Spelling, thanks Bruno!
EXTREME FLIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:42 AM   #70
Shaker
Old School Hucker

Yeah.. I don't follow why someone is so upset over something that they've never had, never flown, never been sold, etc.
Shaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:44 AM   #71
EXTREME FLIGHT
EXTREME FLIGHT CEO

I agree Doug, life is too short...
EXTREME FLIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:07 AM   #72
hezik
on a vacation

Quote: Originally Posted by EXTREME FLIGHT
View Post
The 2 meter Vanquish will be released within the next few months as wood cutting has begun.
What, again? It's almost starting to be an evergreen.. 'the 2m vanquish will be released soon'..

You realise this is not the first time you said that? I fact, according to you, this plane 'will be released in a few month' for over a year now. Now I don't know your definition about 'a few month'..

What IS the first time, is that you finally admit that you gave other birds a higher priority. So i wasn't wrong at all when I stated that all the other excuses were just that; excuses. Now you finally tell the truth; you think you can earn more by producing other planes.

Well, that's your perogative and I can't say I blame you.

But why not just say that in the first place, and say the Vanquish is a non-priority project which might take ages to release to begin with?

In that case I wouldn't have had a stick to beat you with.

I don't see why people get all worked up over my postings.. I'm not, if you think I'm sitting here, stamping my feet, angry at Extreme Flight, you got it all wrong. And indeed, I won't buy a Vanquish, especially now that I know that it's not a priority thing for EF.. what if I need spare parts, will they also be 'on the market in a few months' for over a year?

All I do is stating the facts. You can like them or dislike them, but they still remain the facts and I don't see why you should get all worked up over it. Invest that energy in FINALLY informing your customers about it and putting a few lines of text on the site about it. If you had done that a year ago, you wouldn't have this conversation now.

It's so hard to admit a misstake, I know.. but set your hatred aside for a few seconds, look at it from my point of view, and imagine if there could be any thruth to what I'm saying or not. How would you react if someone promises you the plane you want at the prince you want, posting movies of it, promising you that it'll be released soon.. and then take over a year and come up with all kind of lame excuses and/or flame attacks?

Last edited by hezik; 10-06-2010 at 11:14 AM.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:10 AM   #73
high alpha
Uber Contributor

Send a message via AIM to high alpha

View Post
Welcome to FG hezik. Nice first post! Did folks get tired of hearing your crap on RCU so you had to move over here to see if someone would take your side?
It's really a simple matter. While I love F3A aircraft, the reality is that far less than 1% of the folks involved in this hobby fly pattern. In this economy I am going to sell what the masses demand, which is 3D and IMAC aircraft. The 2 meter Vanquish will be released within the next few months as wood cutting has begun. But PLEASE hezik, don't wait for it, get yourself something in the air and practice! From what my friends in the Netherlands and Belgium say you need all the practice you cant get!

To my freinds on FG, I am sorry for the harshness of this post, this is not the way I normally operate, but I won't back down from a troll. hezik has been kicked off of most forums in Europe and has been spreading his campaign of crap against EF on RCU for over a year now.
Well said Chris! If my crystal ball is correct,I see a vacation in his future from this site as well
high alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 12:06 PM   #74
jwilliams
Happy contrails

Hey Hezik, I don't get what you are saying??? Could you repeat it?
Jeff
jwilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 12:24 PM   #75
Pttrnflier
Doo It! Doo It!

View Post
It's really a simple matter. While I love F3A aircraft, the reality is that far less than 1% of the folks involved in this hobby fly pattern. In this economy I am going to sell what the masses demand, which is 3D and IMAC aircraft. The 2 meter Vanquish will be released within the next few months as wood cutting has begun. But PLEASE hezik, don't wait for it, get yourself something in the air and practice! From what my friends in the Netherlands and Belgium say you need all the practice you cant get!

Well said Chris!!

Team Futaba, Team Castle Creations, Team Hobby Partz, Team Aztech Aeromodels

Check out my website: www.danlandisinc.com
Pttrnflier is offline   Reply With Quote